Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here We Go Again....
Here We Go Again....
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/wondrous...-organism/

Quote:Wondrous fungus: Tiny 440-million-year-old fossils are oldest of any land-dwelling organism

Poor Drippy.

[Image: religion-im-right-youre-wrong-la-la-la-i...=472&h=358]

His ears must hurt and he has shit on the tips of his fingers.
RE: Here We Go Again....
C'mon Min. You know God put them there and made them look old! Be honest!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
might have been a fungus from the garden of eden
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 2, 2016 at 11:32 pm)ignoramus Wrote: C'mon Min. You know God put them there and made them look old! Be honest!

No. Satan put them there, with God's permission, to tempt us into doubting. After all, he is the king of lies.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Everyone knows the aliens put them here, right after they built the pyramids.

Sheesh people. Don't you know anything?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
but aliens are demons. 

The government did it. It's a conspiracy. They're trying to manipulate us!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I suspect the commies.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Really, though, we all did it. We all put them there. Besides... I have a cat who rides a fire-breathing, glitter farting unicorn therefore your argument is invalid.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Don't believe any of that popular woo - it was the Thetans! They ride the minds of all scientists who aren't scientological, and the only way that anyone can be free of these parasites is through an auditing process more complicated and secretive than anything ever dreamed up by bankers. For a cool six-figure fee, these bloodsuckers will really scrub your head clean.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
"Glitter-farting?"

I like that one.