Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Email
Spam Email
Hi, after I signed up I waited for my authentication email, and waited and waited.
Then I signed onto Hotmail online and found it in my junk folder.
I right clicked and stated 'Not Junk' and it redirected directly to my normal mail.

Subsequently all my replies to subscribed threads also do not come to me.
Quiet obviously they are likely existing in my junk folder online as well.

Why did Hotmail automatically feel server posts from here were junk? There were no vulgar words or any other autoscript issues I could see that could cause this UNLESS Hotmail have agreed already that this particular site spreads 'junk'? That's a worry.

I chose this site because of the .ORG suffix, I hoped there was no shady business going on. But THEN to my shock I found a hidden area where unsavory adulterous filth breeds and manifests into what I can only describe as heaven Smile I am yet to obtain a level of 'respect' that allows my eyes to burn with desire so I can only dream of such an exotic pleasure zone of unprecedented orgasmic pleasures. OR I could just search lame pics on Google search :p

My point is, was THIS the concern that Hotmail ultimately objected to?
RE: Spam Email
Hotmail relies heavily on user input. What likely happened was that someone (or someones) signed up for a bunch of alerts from the site and decided they didn't want them anymore. So, instead of unsubscribing here, they just marked it as spam.

Easy fix: get a Gmail account.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 9, 2016 at 5:28 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Easy fix: get a Gmail account.

G mail, gotcha Wink
And A69 is everything you dream of... and more.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
kimsland, Hi.

Watch Steel, he's a google automated spambot! He will push anything "google" onto you! EG: Ask him what's the best mobile phone in the world? See what it says!

hehehehehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm getting alerts on my Google Nexus 6P that Google wants me to.... purge... iggy? Hrm... What the Google overlords want, the google overlords get...

Now where's that button?

I would bow low to the Google overlords, but the last time I did that I walked funny for three days.
I realize it was a few years ago, and maybe it's better now, but I closed out my Gmail account because of the continuous and copious spam diarrhea.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spam Filter Registration Acrobat 2 924 January 16, 2019 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Email Login RoadRunner79 0 662 October 2, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  email notification question Dancefortwo 8 1803 September 26, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Spam Definition AFTT47 24 3623 May 17, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 16055 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Forgot my password and no email giving it back? bambi_swag 13 2630 October 8, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Violet
  Email Alerts Muad·Dib 4 1891 July 18, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Change of Email Problem Vox Populi 1 1285 March 28, 2015 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Not getting email notifications Ben Davis 5 2597 March 6, 2012 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Ben Davis