Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Effing Birthday Robvalue!!!!!
Happy Effing Birthday Robvalue!!!!!
Happy Birthday Rob!

You are one of the most beloved members here, one of the nicest people on the planet.

Happy Fucking Birthday, my friend!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Happy Effing Birthday Robvalue!!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!!

He is indeed one of the nicest persons ever! He has been very nice and welcoming.

Party in this thread for Rob! eh! eh! eh! eh! (dances dorky)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
[Image: Happy-Birthday-Meme-Dog-7.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Cumple-anos. lmao (keeps-anuses)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Thank you very much my friends Smile

You have filled my birthday with even more big smiles!

Your kind words mean a lot to me, and I'm honoured to be part of this community and to have had the chance to get to know you all! I wish you were all round my house so we could have a party Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück
zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
zum Geburtstag, lieber RobWert,
zum Geburtstag viel Glück!!!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Feliz aniversário, Rob! Smile

(Yeah, that's our way of saying happy birthday. Don't like it? Sod off)
Hang on Rob - you were born on the very day that happens this time to coincide with a bizarrely timed religious festival based on the lunar calendar?
The odds against that must be astronomically low!

HE IS THE MESSIAH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6Dqi3qJiU
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
We've been saying it for a while now. The G-Rob cometh. Soonly.

You got me Big Grin

My wife said, "Doesn't Jesus come back to life on the same day each year?" It's weird how it keeps moving about!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy 150th Birthday Canada Amarok 16 2067 January 3, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Happy Birthday to the Queen of America! Alex K 15 2482 April 21, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
Heart Happy Effing Birthday thesummerqueen!!!!! SteelCurtain 10 1256 April 16, 2016 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Regina
  Happy Birthday to Richard Dawkins! ThePinsir 4 1557 March 26, 2014 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.