Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members referred?
Members referred?
My profile says I referred 2 people. Any way to see who those people are? I have no idea...
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Members referred?
Not sure on that one, CL.

I'll leave it for the others to advise on that.
Dying to live, living to die.
As far as I can figure out there isn't. Lol. Isn't it weird when your refer someone without knowing.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 5, 2016 at 9:06 pm)Losty Wrote: As far as I can figure out there isn't. Lol. Isn't it weird when your refer someone without knowing.

Admin works in mysterious ways.

Do I hear an "Amen"?
Dying to live, living to die.
Members referred?
It was a subconscious referral! You love AF so much you are referring people in your sleep! [emoji56]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Killer robots sent from the future to alter the time line ???

CL hasn't referred them yet, but she will . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It means you saved two atheists Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 5, 2016 at 7:36 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: My profile says I referred 2 people. Any way to see who those people are? I have no idea...

You can't - I can't either as far as I know. I have no idea who my referrals are either. The referral count is simply the number of members who used the referral link on your profile.
CL, I'd say these are people from your church.
They recognised your face and are now writing everything you say down!

They are most disturbed by the poo and queef talk!
You'll have some splaining to do this Sunday...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Remember, C/L.

[Image: spanish-inquisition.jpg?w=604]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4752 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Happy Birthday to Banned Members? Jehanne 5 1203 May 20, 2020 at 6:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Make the "civil" discussion part of the forum invisible to non members GUBU 54 8059 November 18, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  blocking ex staff members Catholic_Lady 68 6434 November 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  top posts, top members ?? vorlon13 41 6143 October 6, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet