Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:54 am

Poll: What do you think?
This poll is closed.
Interesting
40.00%
6 40.00%
I'm a clone
20.00%
3 20.00%
This is crazy as hell
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human clones
Human clones
So I just came across this and never heard of this guy, but watched part of his story. Strange as hell. I've heard some of what he's talking about, but I'm not saying I believe it. Thought I would just post it for people to watch. His name is Donald Marshal, and claims to be involved in the cloning stations where they create clones of various people, and transfer consciousness from the real person for rich people to basically carry out fantasies with the clone bodies and real person's consciousness, which goes back into the real body after it's used.

Quote:These are the accounts of Donald Marshall, a former Illuminati insider turned internet whistleblower. We came across Donald Marshall's online posts in late 2011, detailing his firsthand accounts with a powerful global organization known as the Illuminati. He describes their secret involvement in such criminal acts as murder, kidnapping, torture, rape, child abuse and child exploitation. As a victim himself of the Illuminati, Marshall details his own experiences of torture, kidnapping and abuse at the hands of this large global conspiracy, reaching shocking levels of depravity. Marshall exposes many major Illuminati political players such as Queen Elizabeth, her husband Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Marshall claims to have seen human cloning first hand, as an unwilling participant in human cloning since early childhood. Marshall says that elite scientists in every country all over the world use top-secret cloning technology to create identical human clones to be used in a variety of ways. These near perfect look-alikes can be used as stand-ins for top government leaders and elected officials, or sent to perform secret spy missions and dangerous acts of espionage.

Marshall explains that the public never sees any of this because all cloning activity takes place many levels down in deep underground military bases on government-owned property, with highly restricted access. World leaders won't even acknowledge the existence of these deep underground military bases, hundreds of which are built at strategic points all over the world, therefore, they are never called upon to explain to the public about what really goes on down there.

http://donaldmarshallrevolution.com/

Here's part one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbVA0AEwOdI

Part two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpiUxe6UVvc

Part's two and three coming soon as I finish play 18 holes or Rory Mclroy golf on xbox
RE: Human clones
You always meet expectations.

[Image: Barking_Mad_Logo_with_text_0.gif]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
And I thought we might talk about the ethics of human cloning (which has not yet been done), and here you are with yet another insanely unlikely conspiracy theory. I have news for you. The CIA and the FBI have engaged in various ludacris conspiracies and gotten caught over and over. It isn't easy to keep secrets, and the more people in the know, there are the harder it becomes.

And no one would ever, ever, for any reason want to clone that idiot. There's nothing about him that anyone would want or need more of. )
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
[Image: 1341330606465_2126830.png]
I've just ordered two Hugh Jackman clones.
Dying to live, living to die.
That guy is a nutter:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/staybold/20...bold-radio
"I'm thick." - Me
Oh my God...How ridiculous!
Human clones being used as stand-ins for top government leaders who are clearly Reptilian?

I do believe the man in the vid is a clone, however; It's quite obvious that's John Cusack Dodgy
I've read Dan Brown. I know all about the Illuminati!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 9, 2016 at 4:04 pm)Goosebump Wrote: That guy is a nutter:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/staybold/20...bold-radio

Was that ever in doubt, given the OP?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 9, 2016 at 4:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I've just ordered two Hugh Jackman clones.

I'm on my way baby.
Btw, you couldn't handle two of me greedy pants. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many clones of yourself vs 1 gorilla? ApeNotKillApe 61 4388 September 24, 2016 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Arkilogue