Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many clones of yourself vs 1 gorilla?
How many clones of yourself vs 1 gorilla?
You will be locked in a room of decent size with no windows, locked in there with you is a fully grown silverback gorilla. You must fight the gorilla.
You have no weapons but you can take as many clones of yourself as you want.

How many clones of yourself would you use to defeat the gorilla in unarmed combat, and what would be your strategy?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
RE: How many clones of yourself vs 1 gorilla?
Lol, as many as it takes. I don't know. As many as I can fit in the room. My strategy would be to make them kill the gorilla while I stay safely away.
#Justice4Harambe
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Clones of me?

I don't think we've been introduced formally - I'm Iro, and I am a massive fucking pussy.

I would need millions of clones. Millions. Because at least then, there's a chance of the slightly imperfect (you can never get a 100% perfect copy) cloning process producing a few versions of Me that don't immediately void their bowels and run away screaming.
The aberrant Mes would then charge the gorilla with no regard for their own self-preservation, and would eventually bring it down through process of attrition.

My hairy nemesis now vanquished, I find myself in possession of the largest standing army in the world. I then turn my attention to training and de-wimpifying the Mes, turning them into a ferocious fighting force that I use to springboard my conquest of Earth.

(Another thing about me: I will always try and hijack a scenario thread and turn it into a world domination plan. I find it's just good practice to approach my ultimate destiny from multiple angles)
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Me and gorilla split a fattie and watch MST3K until the pizza gets here.
1 clone and it's done.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 22, 2016 at 7:50 pm)Iroscato Wrote: (Another thing about me: I will always try and hijack a scenario thread and turn it into a world domination plan. I find it's just good practice to approach my ultimate destiny from multiple angles)

Well if you have a clone army to spare...
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
A Silverback weights... what 350 lbs? That's a little over three times more than I weigh, so uhh... I'll go with seven million, four hundred twenty eight thousand, three hundred sixty nine clones. That should leave enough left alive for me to do with whatever I want. So 7,428,369.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
hmm...

Dark/Psycopathic plan (PG 18+):

Normal Plan (PG 15):

Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 22, 2016 at 8:29 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: hmm...

Dark/Psycopathic plan (PG 18+):

Normal Plan (PG 15):

#fuckingruthless
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18079 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1068 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1456 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1383 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4432 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  How many pods per day? Gawdzilla Sama 67 8943 August 22, 2018 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How many Siblings do you have? Amarok 34 4627 July 23, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8395 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Women: how do you define yourself? Foxaèr 11 1462 April 22, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If You Did Haz A Clone Of Yourself Identical Mentally *AND* Physically? Edwardo Piet 53 8871 April 5, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: robvalue