Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A heshe philosophy.
A heshe philosophy.
In times of need, the body cannot think "straight". Rather, it simply seeks a short path; shortcut, one that eases up the road, one that lessens up tension, pain, and confusion.

A she cannot be found, a she can be too many things, a total stranger or a dream being anticipated to come, you would know her, she was always there in your mind, playing with you when everybody sleeps, biting your ears and injecting drugs into your system, making you dizzy. So dizzy.

Waiting for her, but there is no she in the first place; years pass, and as the lack of sun persists, you seek another star.
A he? how crazy, mad. Pure insanity.
As warm as it can be, as smooth as that touch can turn out to be, maybe that's the new star? Replacing the she, residing in your mind.

You know him. He is just like you. From top to bottom. It's not enough. So you keep waiting her.
He, with a mystery that he dwells within, gets close to you.

Turning a little by little, into she. A headache hits you, because you see yourself and her, in what used to be him, he isn't he anymore, the heshe was born, with a philosophy that romantically breeds.

It's not just erotic. It's insane.

But you still can't forget the original she. 
The first dream.
RE: A heshe philosophy.
what.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(April 9, 2016 at 7:54 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: what.

I think it's a poem.
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 9, 2016 at 7:55 pm)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 7:54 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: what.

I think it's a poem.

Thank you, I was about to ask. From the thread title, I thought it was going to be a rant against transgender people, but the post itself looks like an attempt at poetry. Either way, it's dreadful.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Meth is fun.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(April 9, 2016 at 8:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 7:55 pm)Goosebump Wrote: I think it's a poem.

Thank you, I was about to ask.  From the thread title, I thought it was going to be a rant against transgender people, but the post itself looks like an attempt at poetry.  Either way, it's dreadful.

Boru

Glad I could help. What's "Antitheismistite"? And are the classes like 10th level vegan stuff?

[Image: v0DiYavje9FyE.gif]
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 9, 2016 at 7:31 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: ...with a philosophy that romantically breeds.

This is an apt description of every religion if one ignores 'romantically'. Religion only survives through breeding and subsequent indoctrination. Insane indeed. People that succumb before they can fully reason have my deepest sympathy, but are no less accountable for their idiocy.
(April 9, 2016 at 8:53 pm)Cato Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 7:31 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: ...with a philosophy that romantically breeds.

This is an apt description of every religion if one ignores 'romantically'. Religion only survives through breeding and subsequent indoctrination. Insane indeed. People that succumb before they can fully reason have my deepest sympathy, but are no less accountable for their idiocy.

I think some religious teaching romanticize martyrdom or missionary-ing (dunno how to say that) in a far away land quite a bit.
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 9, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 8:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Thank you, I was about to ask.  From the thread title, I thought it was going to be a rant against transgender people, but the post itself looks like an attempt at poetry.  Either way, it's dreadful.

Boru

Glad I could help. What's "Antitheismistite"? And are the classes like 10th level vegan stuff?

[Image: v0DiYavje9FyE.gif]

It is my moral stand against the situationally incorrect term 'antitheist'. One who is antitheist is against theists. As some of me best mates are theists, I coined the word 'antitheismist' to refer the position of being against theism as opposed to theists.

And no, the classes in antitheism have to do with the number of awards you've won from the International Union Of The United Brotherhood of Antitheismists. Since I am the sole member of this organization, I fully expect to move up to First Class rather quickly.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Heh, awesome!
"I'm thick." - Me