Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sexist are you?
How sexist are you?
http://www.newint.org/issue150/closet.htm

I scored 113.
RE: How sexist are you?
I got 82.
This is a loaded test. Tongue

Quite fundamentalist in nature.

Nevertheless, I scored a 97; Apparently "in the most secret niche of [my] heart of hearts - [I] want to settle down with a nice quiet girl, who will not be ([I] hope) terribly affected by the ideas that those feminists put about. "

And here is the obligatory fundamentalist "I'll pray for you bit":
"Do not despair. It is time to sort out some of the contradictions in your life."

Wow - and here I thought I've been searching all these years for someone as... strange as myself. Guess I don't know what I am doing most of the time.
What do my bad toenail clipping habits have to do with whether I'm sexist or not?
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
I got 76

I agree with the loaded questions bit, because sometimes they didn't apply to me. Like the last question. I would have no problem sharing the bill, or paying for the full bill, or if the person wanted to treat me. I like the idea of just alternating.

Or like the fact that I don't know how to drive because I'm lazy and it frightens me, not because I think men should do it.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

But I like to ogle. *shrug* What?

I'd support a qualified woman President regardless of appearance, but sexual attractiveness is important to me.
Yeah it's a bit of a silly questionnaire. Some of the questions were impossible to answer the way I'd like to, the choices weren't very good. As for the bill paying I prefer to pay it myself and not the woman. Or I don't mind her paying but only if she insists, but I like to have the means, but as a rule it strikes me as proper for the man to do it.
I got a 63 on the female side. (Irony in the sexist test...)
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great... now movie posters are sexist? IanHulett 114 12536 September 25, 2016 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why 'Women's Sports' is sexist ErGingerbreadMandude 83 7919 March 12, 2016 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  "If you're not a Feminist, you're a Sexist" MJ the Skeptical 101 17923 April 14, 2014 at 3:25 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Sexist washing instructions Doubting Thomas 23 6610 March 6, 2012 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Should Facebook Ban Sexist Pages? thesummerqueen 15 2936 November 6, 2011 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Tiberius