Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be honest muslim ladies...
Let's be honest muslim ladies...
[Image: 12lm7g.jpg]

Fucking bullshit!
No one can help you if you don't want to help yourself. Sorry.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Let's be honest muslim ladies...
More news:

Several women abused by men and trapped in relationships with them are not even Muslim. In fact, many of them live here in Australia.

Additionally, a lot of Muslim women aren't even enslaved by men.

Shocking!!!
Yeah, I know. (But that wouldn't make a good headline!)
Also, they can't be true muslims then! (quran and gender equality do not go together in the same sentence.)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Keep your pants on.
Some Muslim women though, do indeed choose to be modest.

I feel sad for westerners who know nothing about Arabs, and actually think that Islam is practiced in Saudi Arabia, the gulf & Arabia.
BTW, lots of these girls are lesbians; too.

It's sodom xD
If only more could be like that.
The psychological shackles are too strong to break for the majority.

It's just another manifestation of being indoctrinated into a man's religion written by man, for man.
And they suck it all up and ask for more.

Do they secretly dream of escaping the mental prison? Or are they too far gone?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 18, 2016 at 10:17 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:

Keep your pants on.
Some Muslim women though, do indeed choose to be modest.

I feel sad for westerners who know nothing about Arabs, and actually think that Islam is practiced in Saudi Arabia, the gulf & Arabia.
BTW, lots of these girls are lesbians; too.

It's sodom xD

I must learn that dance.
I simply must.

I demand that you teach it to me, now!
Some Muslim women choose to be modest. Some are forced by their government. Many from both of those groups are indoctrinated from birth to believe that it's impossible to be a good person unless you "freely choose" to be modest for God.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 18, 2016 at 5:47 pm)ignoramus Wrote: If only more could be like that.
The psychological shackles are too strong to break for the majority.

It's just another manifestation of being indoctrinated into a man's religion written by man, for man.
And they suck it all up and ask for more.

Do they secretly dream of escaping the mental prison? Or are they too far gone?

It's an extraordinarily depressing question and the worst part is that it makes me feel like a bigot when I wonder that.

I don't think all Muslim women are oppressed. But I do think there are religious women who are so deeply oppressed that they can't even see their own oppression.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Iggy I know you are a reasonable person and know that not every single muslim woman is oppressed.

And I know that you are using hyperbole to make a point.

But I think as is evident by this thread, I think sometimes using hyperbole to make a point is counter-productive because folks want to double-check on your hyperbole anyway, and then your own point gets missed.

If your point is just that an awful lot of Muslim women get oppressed I am sure that is common knowledge and that creating a thread to state the obvious that matter-of-factly would perhaps seem a bit silly or fruitless.

But anyways, this turtle just put his "I am super duper cereal" hat on and only mentioned this because from his own turley experience he knows that sometimes hyperbole as an explanation strategy can be counter-productive sometimes... and he only learned this recently!

* Edwardo Piet feels like a condescending jerk

* Edwardo Piet is "only trying to help/advise" when he wasn't asked and he's not actually a genius and hence why he feels like a condescending jerk

* Edwardo Piet is off to make some more mayo and is gonna try to not worry his turtley little nougatti reptilian head about his over the top intense "super-duper-cereal"ness-makification in this post
Very true!
Have a great day bud.
I just get bored sometimes and stumble across some very poignant pictures which polarise me, that's all.
The truly sad part is that this is all a man made construct. I'm surprised women have put up with this for so many centuries. Put the shoe on the other foot. Woman are now in control and will threaten us with death if we don't comply!

What would you do? Would you tolerate it without a fight? Why aren't they fighting?
Married me excluded. Complying through fear of death is a normal everyday part of life for us, sadly.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 980 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9044 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1168 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 3774 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1183 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1160 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 373 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah, yeah. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out Minimalist 0 618 March 31, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Honest Abe. Stonewall Jackson. Jack the Zipper. Fireball 22 2039 December 5, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Fireball
  So let me get this straight about GOP Healthcare reform NuclearEnergy 4 881 July 18, 2017 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Amarok