Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep It Going Ladies
Keep It Going Ladies
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Women Score Major Victories in House Primary Races in Pennsylvania

Quote:A state representative, an Air Force veteran and two high-powered lawyers — all women — won Democratic House primaries on Tuesday in Pennsylvania, where a record number of women ran for House seats in a year of intense political enthusiasm among female Democrats.

It was a night of victories for at least seven Democratic women running for the House in a state that has an all-male congressional delegation of 20 and a Statehouse dominated by male politicians. Female candidates showed strength in nearly every region of Pennsylvania, from the Philadelphia suburbs to the conservative southwest.

You can't do worse than the swinging dicks who have fucked things up royally.
RE: Keep It Going Ladies
(May 16, 2018 at 12:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Women Score Major Victories in House Primary Races in Pennsylvania

Quote:A state representative, an Air Force veteran and two high-powered lawyers — all women — won Democratic House primaries on Tuesday in Pennsylvania, where a record number of women ran for House seats in a year of intense political enthusiasm among female Democrats.

It was a night of victories for at least seven Democratic women running for the House in a state that has an all-male congressional delegation of 20 and a Statehouse dominated by male politicians. Female candidates showed strength in nearly every region of Pennsylvania, from the Philadelphia suburbs to the conservative southwest.

About time the women started taking over.

I've bee saying for years that if women ruled the world there would be no wars, just lots of countries that didn't speak to each other and bitched about the enemy to their allies.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 16, 2018 at 1:07 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/us/po...ss&emc=rss

About time the women started taking over.

I've bee saying for years that if women ruled the world there would be no wars, just lots of countries that didn't speak to each other and bitched about the enemy to their allies.

What about that hell has no fury thing?
Quote:I've bee saying for years that if women ruled the world there would be no wars

Maybe not wars, but every 28 days, there would be some really intense negotiations.

Boru

Quote:What about that hell has no fury thing?
'Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd.'  Congreve was referring specifically to women rejected in love.
Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Chris Rock nailed the problem...

Still, looking at what the world has become with men running it I will take my chances with the lassies.
(May 16, 2018 at 1:07 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: About time the women started taking over.

Agreed, women would do a better job of caring for people under their charge.

But lawdy, lawdy, they should never be doctors.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 16, 2018 at 11:29 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 1:07 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: About time the women started taking over.

Agreed, women would do a better job of caring for people under their charge.

But lawdy, lawdy, they should never be doctors.

Gonna miss you, mh. We'll notify your next of kin. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They keep saying the quiet parts out loud LadyForCamus 4 595 May 26, 2022 at 12:04 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11056 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 352 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1053 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4538 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5070 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  How to keep Republicans away from the polls Foxaèr 3 549 October 26, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 760 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3594 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1138 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd