Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani
Still having delusions of relevancy!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/rudy-giu...ald-trump/

Quote:Rudy Giuliani tells CNN: ‘I mean a lot in New York politics — I endorse Donald Trump’
RE: Rudy Giuliani
One divorce whore endorses another, I'm sure the True Christians are not impressed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 19, 2016 at 2:45 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: One divorce whore endorses another, I'm sure the True Christians are not impressed.

Well..  There's one thing we have in common.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
They've each had one less wife than Limbaugh.

Damn, Jesus is going to see those horny farts BURN BURN BURN !!!!

[shudder]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 19, 2016 at 7:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: They've each had one less wife  than Limbaugh.

Damn, Jesus is going to see those horny farts BURN BURN BURN !!!!

[shudder]

Rudy is as queer as a three dollar bill.
Explains the woman trouble then.

I've had my suspicions about Rush too. Serial monogamy can be a sign . . .

[Image: 1387ckCOMIC-giuliani-defense-attorney.png?1525795825]
From 2008, my favorite Rudy Giuliani eff up till the recent brouhaha:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Twice-divorced former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani took Communion at a Mass celebrated by Pope Benedict on Saturday, breaching rules that bar those who remarry outside the Church from doing so.

As he left New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral with his third wife, Judith, the failed presidential candidate confirmed to Reuters that he took Communion from a priest.
Asked if he was uncomfortable with having broken the Church ban on the divorced and remarried taking Communion, Giuliani said, “No.”

Read the rest at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-...1420080419

here's Wiki's take on Host Desecration, which certainly seems to describe Rudy's conduct and attitude. Why isn't he excommunicated, and furthermore, if he was, why would he care ??

Host desecration is a form of sacrilege in Christian denominations that follow the doctrine of real presence of Christ in the Eucharist. It involves the mistreatment or malicious use of a consecrated host—the sacred bread used in the Eucharistic service of the Divine Liturgy or Mass. It is proscribed by the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches, as well as in certain Protestant traditions (including Anglicanism, Lutheranism, and Methodism). In Catholicism, where the host is held to have been transubstantiated into the body of Jesus Christ, host desecration is among the gravest of sins. Intentional host desecration is not only a mortal sin but also incurs the penalty of excommunication latae sententiae. Throughout history, a number of groups have been accused of desecrating the Eucharist, often with grave consequences due to the spiritual importance of the consecrated host.

Apparently, Giuliani and his first wife were second cousins, but claimed they didn't know until after they were married. 

Pardon me while I laugh til my gums bleed. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giuliani associates arrested onlinebiker 5 518 October 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath