Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giuliani associates arrested
Giuliani associates arrested
Campaign finance violations..

https://www.nytimes.com/

Anybody want to bet Trump retaliates by arresting some of Pelosi's minions?

You know this is all gonna end up as a bitchslap fest on the floor of the House....

And probably televised....

Hehe
RE: Giuliani associates arrested
I was very happy to be in Europe when the Watershit Hearings were on the boob tube. I won't miss ignoring this mess either.
(October 10, 2019 at 11:12 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Campaign finance violations..

https://www.nytimes.com/

Anybody want to bet Trump retaliates by arresting some of Pelosi's minions?

You know this is all gonna end up as a bitchslap fest on the floor of the House....

And probably televised....

Hehe

Never thought I'd see the day. Jerry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The day would be when trump and all his cronies are arrested. Not removed from the office, but detained in metal cages.
Still waiting for the rage AbbaBrian will bring about when he got ninjad by OLB. Those two need to get a room.
(October 10, 2019 at 12:06 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I was very happy to be in Europe when the Watershit Hearings were on the boob tube. I won't miss ignoring this mess either.

^This.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 348 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Will I get arrested for wearing this slogan in England? Duty 43 3733 December 19, 2018 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Early Trump supporter Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) arrested for insider trading Aegon 1 365 August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 17 2000 May 18, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shit: Suspect in Torture Is Arrested in Afghanistan Minimalist 0 1003 July 7, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Woman arrested 396 times finally gets treatment Mystical 22 5752 June 17, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Now is not a good time to be a mass murdering arsehole-ratko mladic arrested downbeatplumb 0 677 May 26, 2011 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Mary Landrieu's office phones Eilonnwy 6 2723 January 31, 2010 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: LEDO