Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: December 11, 2019, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Senior" Aussie Terrorist Killed
"Senior" Aussie Terrorist Killed
Good news from the BBC:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-36200410

IS recruiter, and general scum, Neil Prakash killed in targeted airstrike.

Thank you America.

Heart

Sanity adjacent.

Angel

IMGUR 
RE: "Senior" Aussie Terrorist Killed
He's no Australian.

Traitorous cunt.
You haven't been to Australia, have you? Hehe

(we call them prime ministers here)
(May 5, 2016 at 2:32 am)ignoramus Wrote: You haven't been to Australia, have you?    Hehe

(we call them prime ministers here)

Haha.

Plenty of them over here too.
no true Australian...
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is good.
That doesn't mean question just the questionable, it also means that we should question the foundational. If you have a biblically based question you'd rather not openly discuss i am happy to receive any PM's Semi-discreetly, or Email [email protected]

A/S/K= ask, seek, knock. As outlined in luke 11:5-13

Semi-discreetly= will never share details openly with anyone, but may remind you that I am not speaking out of a vaccum but rather that you may have shared some personal info with me 8+ years ago Dodgy 
And that solves what exactly? If I count all the number ones and twos killed since 2003, extremism must be down to a bonfire by now. So, yes, color me unimpressed by another supposed big shot being killed.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 5, 2016 at 1:03 pm)abaris Wrote: And that solves what exactly? If I count all the number ones and twos killed since 2003, extremism must be down to a bonfire by now. So, yes, color me unimpressed by another supposed big shot being killed.

A lot more than your solution of just letting them live.
(May 5, 2016 at 2:38 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: A lot more than your solution of just letting them live.

Not what I was saying. It's just that I save my celebrations for something that actually works. This, given the inflationary nature of news like that within the last decade, is just no news. It won't change anything.

But by all means, feel free lighting the fireworks for the demise of yet another big bogeyman. Can't be more than a 100 since I first heard something like that.
(May 5, 2016 at 1:03 pm)abaris Wrote: And that solves what exactly? If I count all the number ones and twos killed since 2003, extremism must be down to a bonfire by now. So, yes, color me unimpressed by another supposed big shot being killed.

Perhaps very little.

It's one less traitorous piece of shit in the world.

And, who knows, it may discourage others from following his example.

Of course, it may inspire others to act as he has, but anyone who does is likely to have done so, anyway.

And, between this, and battlefield advances, it's another nail in the coffin of the organisation he supports.
Sanity adjacent.

Angel

IMGUR 
(May 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: And, between this, and battlefield advances, it's another nail in the coffin of the organisation he supports.

Maybe I would share that view if I hadn't been bombarded with the same lines for more than a decade. It only grew worse, which points to major strategic fuckups. Fuckups that have been predicted before this so called war on terror even started. We've managed not only to not eliminate the enemies of 2001/02, but to make a lot of new ones.

So, no. I don't feel like celebrating or like this is even newsworthy. All I feel is indifference. The same kind of indifference I feel whenever any given criminal meets his death.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul AtlasS33 272 7706 November 6, 2019 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Gae Bolga
  Nine killed in Dayton, Ohio EgoDeath 120 2013 August 14, 2019 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Has the EU just killed the internet as we know it? Fidel_Castronaut 11 335 March 27, 2019 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack AtlasS33 7 393 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  US tourist enters tribal area in Andaman island, to preach Christianity, killed OakTree500 117 3656 November 29, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 876 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Net Neutrality to be killed around Thanksgiving Cecelia 27 1299 December 15, 2017 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption AFTT47 10 960 December 1, 2017 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Fierce 25 2066 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Humanoid Escapee
  Barcelona terrorist attack vorlon13 45 5954 August 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37