Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
The U.S under Trump carried out an assasination of the Irani general Qasem Soleimani:

[Image: 1578015827975.jpg]

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/02/opini...index.html

Quote:The killing of Iran's General Soleimani is hugely significant

Quote:BREAKING NEWSThe Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian military leader in a strike. Watch CNN

Soleimani was a piece of shit criminal, responsible for the torture and murder of Syrians and a lot of other people.

But why now? why kill him now? isn't this what so many expected; that Trump would start a new war to escape the hammer of impeachment?

I hope Soleimani rots for the crimes he did, but Trump made his move and he attempts to spark a new war.
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
(January 3, 2020 at 4:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: But why now? why kill him now? isn't this what so many expected; that Trump would start a new war to escape the hammer of impeachment?

[Image: tweet.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 3, 2020 at 4:40 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 4:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: But why now? why kill him now? isn't this what so many expected; that Trump would start a new war to escape the hammer of impeachment?

[Image: tweet.jpg]

I gave you kudos for the first time in my life.
Thank you for posting this.
(January 3, 2020 at 4:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The U.S under Trump carried out an assasination of the Irani general Qasem Soleimani:

Quote:The killing of Iran's General Soleimani is hugely significant

Quote:BREAKING NEWSThe Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian military leader in a strike. Watch CNN

Soleimani was a piece of shit criminal, responsible for the torture and murder of Syrians and a lot of other people.

But why now? why kill him now? isn't this what so many expected; that Trump would start a new war to escape the hammer of impeachment?

I hope Soleimani rots for the crimes he did, but Trump made his move and he attempts to spark a new war.
Not that i agree with you very much, but in this case i do.
And lets not forget that this was an assasination and a terrorist attack, not by Iran but by the US to Iran. Maybe someone *forgot* to declare war before sending in a drone strike? Hilarious
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(January 3, 2020 at 5:25 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 4:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The U.S under Trump carried out an assasination of the Irani general Qasem Soleimani:

And lets not forget that this was an assasination and a terrorist attack, not by Iran but by the US to Iran. Maybe someone *forgot* to declare war before sending in a drone strike?  Hilarious

Seriously?

You want to hold Trump to declaring war?

Why did every other administration since 1942 get a pass?
We could even go back to 1941!
(January 3, 2020 at 5:25 am)Deesse23 Wrote:

And lets not forget that this was an assasination and a terrorist attack, not by Iran but by the US to Iran. Maybe someone *forgot* to declare war before sending in a drone strike?  Hilarious

In any other time such hit would have lots of positive opinions standing for it; but not at this time. At this time it is indeed a terrorist attack to escape the problems Trump has locally.

Especially after reading the ironic Trump tweet FM has posted.

(January 3, 2020 at 6:58 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 5:25 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Not that i agree with you very much, but in this case i do.

Seriously?

1-every human being with a tiny knowledge in politics saw this coming in case of an impeachment case
2-I don't recall reading about a similar moment in the history of the U.S; I mean the divide today is super and I really expect that a civil war can spark any moment in the U.S.

This man was a terrorist with a sectarian hate complex:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hands.html

Quote:Terrorist general with the blood of THOUSANDS on his hands: Qassem Soleimani masterminded the killing of hundreds of US troops in IED attacks, helped Assad slaughter his people in Syria, was an ally of Hezbollah and 'more powerful than Iran's president'

This sectarian terrorist was -just like the sectarian Irani government- the Irani Shiite "monster". We will never forget what he did to civilians in Syria, we will never forget how thousands fled their home when they heard his name fighting alongside Assad.

I hope you burn in hell; monster. And I hope the souls of dead Syrian babies haunt you forever.
But your killer is not better than you; your killer is Trump.

So no rejoice; Trump is still in office. He killed you to escape impeachment -yes; Soleimani; you're that cheap-.
(January 3, 2020 at 6:58 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 5:25 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Not that i agree with you very much, but in this case i do.
And lets not forget that this was an assassination and a terrorist attack, not by Iran but by the US to Iran. Maybe someone *forgot* to declare war before sending in a drone strike?  Hilarious

Seriously?

It never was ok, just because nobody intervened.  Facepalm
He plotted against american citizes, tuff. So do all people of this sort all the time, and its the CIA from whom these people took their lessons. Still doesnt make assassinating him ok, particularly not doing it publicly. So please stop pretending otherwise. You are exhibiting the political short sightedness of a stereotypical american that has led to the US being stuck in this quagmire of middle east and making it even worse for everyone. Lets not forget it was the CIA who started all this shit back in the 50s (Mossadegh). So please stop waving your american flag. Is embarassing.

What i would like Trump to do?: Pretty simple. Stop assassination of foreign dignitaries.

In the 50s and 60s (or 70s, Chile) the USA at least had the decency to keep some plausible deniability by letting the CIA do the dirty laundry. Looks like we got way ahead of that.

Lets also not forget that his guy was substantial to taking down IS. He also was one of the first whom helped the US after 9/11 to orchestrate the takedown of the Taliban and Al Qaeda. How politically monumentally stupid beyond negelegence is it to assasinate such a guy, just because he oppposed your own policies after that? How hypocritical is it to first cooperate with him (guessing he was using the same methods and tools as of now) when its in your interest and then assassinate him when he stops being useful?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Enjoy your war, boys.
The most ignorant president in U.S. history just started a war with Iran. Five Star General Cheeto Von Tweeto !
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 680 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 339 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 258 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1038 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 277 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1118 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar ignoramus 0 432 February 15, 2021 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26066 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1143 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic