Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northrop Grumman B-21
Northrop Grumman B-21
Quote:is abomber aircraft under development byNorthrop Grumman. As part of the Long Range Strike Bomber program (LRS-B), it is to be a long-range strategic bomberfor the United States Air Force,[1]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-21#cite_note-afmil-1][/url]
Yep. It drops loads of death, consuming human flesh like no other, it tells no difference between a civilian and a criminal.

Gotta say: theists, atheists, how do you tell the difference from that height, anyways??

I always get these thoughts especially at night: if non-believers were so nice, then why is the world so full of weapons? 
Humans just love to debate, talk talk talk, we really talk a lot ! 

but we bomb and slaughter more than we talk !
If everybody believed that "killing" another life, will get them to burn in pit called hell, if everybody knew the consequences of crimes like stealing, robbery (btw big banks and big companies do it everyday and because of it: wars spark everywhere).

The screams of all these kids in Vietnam ! Napalm !

What about Iraq? AC-130s were deployed once, THEY BOMBED CITIES WITH THAT !

So, when the world turned secular, nuclear weapons came to existence, ain't it just so funny?

Religious fanatics are indeed guilty in this; a lot of them fight in the lowest levels, but non believers should never appoint themselves "innocent". Yah..atomic weapons didn't exist and get created for religious reasons, rather, for materialistic low-life earthly reasons: superiority in the battlefield.

I cite religious bigotry. But I too cite non-religious bigotry.

That's why everybody fights me.
That's why everybody hates me.

That's why I'm so alone, friendless and alone, but happy ! because I get to sleep at night, imagining a green garden and the guts spilled by nationalism not spilled; the kids turn into birds flying in happiness.

Such a pretty garden !
You? take this life, it's gonna end soon anyways.

Mine at least. I mind it not  Wink
I tried to end the wars..I tried to tell about the creator..

Everybody is guilty..Aren't you sick, of the smell of death? when you say "my country is better than other countries/ or I'm better because I follow a certain religion" you contribute to that pile of dead bodies!

I'm a Muslim! deep inside, I know: either I'm wrong, or you're wrong, I, believe, that after death, we'll get up and God will judge between us, you don't believe so, okay. Let's put the rifles aside and stop killing each other and JUST WAIT !

JUST WAIT !!

Patience, wait until you depart !

My lord gifted me. I'm thankful. 
Your book opened my eyes..

Blood..guts..ew..wars..disgusting freaks !
Bomb then sing, kill then celebrate

Freaks.
EVIL HUMANS
RE: Northrop Grumman B-21
You're point being???? it's a A-10 on steroids. The issue with the middle east is and how to fix it he US, Russia, etc should just get the fuck out but only
offer humanitarian aid if there is other issues forget about it you are on your ow (because our infrastructure sucks).
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Quote:The Air Force plans to purchase 80–100 LRS-B aircraft at a cost of $550 million each (2010 dollars). A development contract was awarded to Northrop Grumman in October 2015.

Clearly you don't understand "Murica.  It doesn't matter if it ever flies a combat mission.  It has provided a hefty pay day for Northrup Grumman which is all that matters.
Also Northrup Grumman is amazing i love their aircraft.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'm guessing you haven't been bombed by one?
(May 9, 2016 at 9:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm guessing you haven't been bombed by one?

Anyways... the B-21 goes through testing and other things before it is even deployed by the time it does everything else would have dropped bologna on the middle east by then.

Code:
Of course it must.  That $550 million sticker price is just a come on.  These military-industrial complex scumbags understand the profit value of "cost overruns."
And let's not forget, the US Congress has an overwhelming dearth of non-believers. The ones signing these checks of death ascribe to the divine 'city on a hill' version of America, the child of manifest destiny.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 9, 2016 at 5:40 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: If everybody believed that "killing" another life, will get them to burn in pit called hell, if everybody knew the consequences of crimes like stealing, robbery (btw big banks and big companies do it everyday and because of it: wars spark everywhere).
No.  If everybody believed that 'killing' another life would make them 'burn in hell', then you would change absolutely nothing.  You'll have changed absolutely nothing, because if it takes fear of punishment to make people realize that killing civilians is a bad thing--then you've based your morals on punishment rather than actual consequences.  And when you do that you ultimately make that punishment useless.  You toss them out, and the religious just justify their actions.  "We're fighting the good fight.  We're doing it for all the right reasons.  To protect people.  God wants us to do this."  That's what you get when you base your morality on punishment rather than actual real consequences.  Almost anyone can rationalize their way into heaven.  They'll be forgiven because they were doing it for their god.  They were doing it for 'good' reasons. 

The true measure of someone is when nobody is watching them.  If it takes someone watching to make them do good, then they aren't really good.  And as soon as they either think nobody is watching or they can rationalize their actions to their 'god', then they won't be what we can define as 'good' by any measure of the definition.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(May 10, 2016 at 12:14 am)Cecelia Wrote:
(May 9, 2016 at 5:40 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: If everybody believed that "killing" another life, will get them to burn in pit called hell, if everybody knew the consequences of crimes like stealing, robbery (btw big banks and big companies do it everyday and because of it: wars spark everywhere).
No.  If everybody believed that 'killing' another life would make them 'burn in hell', then you would change absolutely nothing.  You'll have changed absolutely nothing, because if it takes fear of punishment to make people realize that killing civilians is a bad thing--then you've based your morals on punishment rather than actual consequences.  And when you do that you ultimately make that punishment useless.  You toss them out, and the religious just justify their actions.  "We're fighting the good fight.  We're doing it for all the right reasons.  To protect people.  God wants us to do this."  That's what you get when you base your morality on punishment rather than actual real consequences.  Almost anyone can rationalize their way into heaven.  They'll be forgiven because they were doing it for their god.  They were doing it for 'good' reasons. 

The true measure of someone is when nobody is watching them.  If it takes someone watching to make them do good, then they aren't really good.  And as soon as they either think nobody is watching or they can rationalize their actions to their 'god', then they won't be what we can define as 'good' by any measure of the definition.
Since civilians fund the war machine there's nothing wrong in killing as many of them as possible during a war.  They are a couple times more dangerous than their military is.