Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Jesus
I am Jesus
I am Jesus, I have come to save you from your sins.

I have come because we are still in the age of Pisces and we must change our ways so we can finally enter the age of Aquarius again.
I am working to stay completely pure for you. Remember - you are my equal and I love you

Ask me anything Smile
RE: I am Jesus
Do you purport to have a really mundane name in your every day life that somehow nonsensically magically points to you being Jesus?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Of course you are.

What have I got in my pocket?
When you turn water into wine, can you do just generic wine or can you, say, turn it into a 1953 Château Lafite?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 11, 2016 at 2:07 am)Alex K Wrote: When you turn water into wine, can you do just generic wine or can you, say, turn it into a 1953 Château Lafite?

Careful now, greed ia one of those seven deadly thingamabobs.
All I want to know is where to get weed that good.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Right up the street from me. Big Grin
(May 11, 2016 at 2:14 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Right up the street from me.  Big Grin

We still hate you for that, y'know. Wink
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(May 11, 2016 at 2:03 am)Love333 Wrote: I am Jesus, I have come to save you from your sins.

I have come because we are still in the age of Pisces and we must change our ways so we can finally enter the age of Aquarious again.
I am working to stay completely pure for you. Remember - you are my equal and I love you

Ask me anything Smile

Hola Jesús, la bienvenida a los foros! 

¿Prefiere salsa roja o verde ?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 11, 2016 at 2:03 am)Love333 Wrote: I am Jesus, I have come to save you from your sins.

I have come because we are still in the age of Pisces and we must change our ways so we can finally enter the age of Aquarious again.

Ask me anything Smile

[Image: Thanks-Jesus_zpsa82a270d.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7176 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7359 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist