Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:19 am

Poll: How intelligent am I?
This poll is closed.
Extremely intelligent.
46.15%
6 46.15%
Very intelligent.
0%
0 0%
Above average intelligence but nothing special.
23.08%
3 23.08%
Average intelligence.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Below average intelligence, no offense and I am serious.
0%
0 0%
Dumb as fuck and I am not even joking.
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How intelligent am I?
How intelligent am I?
Don't worry what people think of me just wonder what people think of me.
RE: How intelligent am I?
Everybody like you Hammy.  But I'll just say this.

Smart people get off their arses and get jobs, earn a living, buy an investment, become independent, get married, etc
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Oh in that sense I am most definitely a dumbfuck thus far.
Oh except for the independent part.
I (seriously) think you're scary smart, but don't go by me - my favourite colour is clear, and I just LOVE the smell of oxygen.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 21, 2016 at 6:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Everybody like you Hammy.  But I'll just say this.

Smart people get off their arses and get jobs, earn a living, buy an investment, become independent, get married, etc
@ Boru

I think you're smart too Smile

Your utilitarian thread and thread about motivation and how and/or whether it relates to morality impressed me a lot. It's nice to see.

I must admit I have known many people say my intelligence scares them and a friend I had years back who I considered very intelligent said that I was hyper intelligent and I was operating on a whole other level: And he advised that if I want a social life I should dumb myself down most of the time and not show off how smart I am unless amongst likeminded folk because 99 percent of people hate smart-asses

Is it a negative arrogant kind of bragging if I mentioned that some friend I used to have said this to me?

P.S. As voted for in the poll I just consider myself above average. I am no Steven Hawking (extremely intelligent) nor am I anyone even remotely close to that level (very intelligent), but I would say I am at least somewhat above average. With all due respect to him I think my friend was wrong.
You are extremely intelligent, except when I say otherwise in mafia Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

ROFLOL

Made me laugh more than it should have.
Very intelligent and cute *blush*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Intelligent Design onlinebiker 21 2749 December 8, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why are intelligent brits such snobs Richi1 18 3149 December 28, 2013 at 2:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko