Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Music [and my Soundcloud] I Made [Fixed] - Hightech Lowlife and StayAwhileListen
My Music [and my Soundcloud] I Made [Fixed] - Hightech Lowlife and StayAwhileListen
Hightech Lowlife:

https://soundcloud.com/user-199530199/hightech-lowlife

StayAwhileListen:

https://soundcloud.com/user-199530199/stayawhilelisten

(If it's not embedding on your browser just click the links, the song titles and artist name in blue text are clickable)
RE: My Music I Made
Oops hang on, links are wrongly insisting on being embedded for some reason. And my phone is being a douchenozzle. Give me some mins to turn laptop on and fix the links.
Same problem. It won't stop embedding it. Oh well I'll have to bugger off to make a soundcloud account and then come back.
They won't play for me, I'd love to hear them.

Yeah dropbox kept embedding it and I couldn't get it to start.

Here they are I created a soundcloud for them Big Grin

Hightech Lowlife:

https://soundcloud.com/user-199530199/hightech-lowlife

StayAwhileListen:

https://soundcloud.com/user-199530199/stayawhilelisten

My musical psuedonym is called "Clockwork Honeybadger" Big Grin

Because I love the contrast between the mechanism of a deterministic clockwork universe and the animal the honeybadger, the most courageous of all mammals. So... I wanted to combine the two together to basically be a quirky way of saying "Courageous and lively methodical machine" because I love oxymoronic shit like that Big Grin
If the embeds aren't working click on the song names in blue writing "Hightech Lowlife" or "StayAwhileListen", they're clickable.

(It doesn't work for me as Google Chrome has informed me that Chrome doesn't support many plugins and I am on Chrome. But if I click the links they work just fine).
I'm gonna add my soundcloud to the OP as my Dropbox wouldn't work on here.
RE: My Music [and my Soundcloud] I Made [Fixed] - Hightech Lowlife and StayAwhileListen
I like it. :-)
RE: My Music [and my Soundcloud] I Made [Fixed] - Hightech Lowlife and StayAwhileListen
How do you make the music?
I'm a keyboardist and I've written many songs....they're all in my head and fingers right now.
Is it just a music program or do you have some sought of gear at home?
I'm the exact opposite of a computer genius so dumb it down when you tell me. :-)
I approve Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insane quality images made by AI. purplepurpose 11 2250 August 10, 2023 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 612 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2709 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 405 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2598 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6311 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3463 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 250 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1152 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 590 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye