Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Kagami
Lady Kagami

Video game; it's a mere video game. 13 years ago, I was a mere kid, grew up playing, sneaking behind enemy lines in the game, trying to save the world; my world, an Azuma ninja like me would sure know his way..and after the game finishes I would go eat some candy, fast food, whatever I can grab.

The final boss is an evil, sweet, smooth skinned woman called Lady Kagami. Here I discover a portion of me; why I like asian women, and why I like older strong ladies, she's a lady, tough lady, I still recall her gang: the burning dawn.

Don't judge me. As a kid I never thought of her like that; only thought she was bad, so bad that I truly had, to sneak up my way ninja style, to have me fight her aboard a ship; but now with the things I like about her: I can write a list.

Lady Kagami..why did you die, my queen?my lady??

Your long sword..so terrifying. Men would crumble in combat in front of you, nothing matches your beauty but your quick punishing strikes. I needed a tactic to beat you; I had to hate you, like Rickimaru hated you; but I was always jealous of the Azuma you took into your gang after he lost his memory; so romantic, you had feelings for him! naughty lady Kagami, you have needs, so as we..

Don't judge my imagination. I live within a nation, were dreams meet a final destination: destruction. But not my nation; where would I find a lady Kagami in real life, or perhaps; when it comes to reality: ninja are not that nice; Samurai were twisted maniacs, while the gangsters' world was full of corrupted,evil lads..

Ladies were abused..daddy insulted mommy in real life; so I wished if mom had lady kagami's burning fighting spirit; a Burning Dawn, but let that thought gets shaken; so it might get lost in oblivion; the idea is gone; thankfully !

Dominate me lady kagami, with pain let me forget what I saw from daddy mistreating mommy. Japanese romantic songs that would rock my heart, while getting drunk by the attractive smooth pain you would inflict; let me fall asleep from the poison of your kiss.

Lady Kagami. You are wonderful
RE: Lady Kagami
Kagami mochi is better.

[Image: Kagami-Mochi.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Lady Kagami
Kagami or ミラー means "mirror" in Japanese; she has a pretty name..
Unlike the weird rice you're posting !!

AtlasS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ABBA hinted at it but this lady hooked me. Brian37 25 5279 June 15, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Rihanna vs Lady Gaga DramaQueen 21 3066 August 30, 2014 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Ferdinand
  Lady friggin Gaga Fluké 46 12377 June 12, 2010 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Violet