Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think you know all there is to know about neanderthals?
Think you know all there is to know about neanderthals?
new discovery may surprise you.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/8047...structures
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Think you know all there is to know about neanderthals?
They rode dinos, amirite?
Hey theists, look at the picture and tell us if you think the formation has been intelligently designed?
If so why? Nuff said about ID.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 27, 2016 at 12:08 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: They rode dinos, amirite?

No, that would be creationists.

Neanderthals weren't as stupid as creationists are.
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, I read about this this morning. Cool stuff.

HNS survived in an environment that would have killed most of us in a month
Well, I know if I had 13 of them, I could field one helluva rugby team...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 27, 2016 at 2:50 am)Minimalist Wrote: HNS survived in an environment that would have killed most of us in a month

Vast majority of animals live in an environment that would have killed most of us in a month. How many of us will last a month without access to man made shelter and established channels of food distribution?
As long as I have the WeeFee I am good.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
They're at it for quite some time by now. It must be one or two decades since they first discovered them to be more cultured than anyone assumed. Burials and a select few artefacts led them to the conclusion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think you are special to all this? Ok...... Brian37 23 3356 February 24, 2016 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why do you think male homosexual have more mood and anxiety disorders? das_atheist 93 10743 July 1, 2015 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Razzle
  do you think that things will be like star trek one day? atheist04330 75 12884 August 16, 2014 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Rank the top best scientists of all time. Of all time. [so far] Autumnlicious 28 9785 October 5, 2012 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You know there's a problem when... lilphil1989 4 2143 March 19, 2011 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: orogenicman