Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think male homosexual have more mood and anxiety disorders?
Why do you think male homosexual have more mood and anxiety disorders?
There have been studies done that show male homosexuality is linked to more mood and anxiety disorders. Why do you think this is? 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2820045/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual...lth_issues

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/mental-health.htm <-- Why does the government want to test gay men for AIDS so bad? bigots...
RE: Why do you think male homosexual have more mood and anxiety disorders?
(June 26, 2015 at 3:08 pm)das_atheist Wrote: There have been studies done that show male homosexuality is linked to more mood and anxiety disorders. Why do you think this is? 

Might have something to do with them being discriminated against all over the globe?
-_-

Did you read what you linked at all?

Quote:Psychological research in this area includes examining mental health issues (including stress, depression, or addictive behavior) faced by gay and lesbian people as a result of the difficulties they experience because of their sexual orientation, physical appearance issues, eating disorders, or gender atypical behavior.

Stigma. Go figure
Pfft I didn't even read it and I could tell you that. OP is a muppet.
Stigma
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

They probably have neck problems from watching their backs for bigots with baseball bats.
Well it's sorta obvious. But I mean, it's right there in his link. ._.
(June 26, 2015 at 3:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They probably have neck problems from watching their backs for bigots with baseball bats.

Or from all that backwards and forwards movement. 

AMIRIGHT?!
(June 26, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(June 26, 2015 at 3:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They probably have neck problems from watching their backs for bigots with baseball bats.

Or from all that backwards and forwards movement. 

AMIRIGHT?!

Do other minorities suffer from these same mental disorders? I'd be more worried being black than gay.

(June 26, 2015 at 3:12 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: -_-

Did you read what you linked at all?

Quote:Psychological research in this area includes examining mental health issues (including stress, depression, or addictive behavior) faced by gay and lesbian people as a result of the difficulties they experience because of their sexual orientation, physical appearance issues, eating disorders, or gender atypical behavior.

Stigma. Go figure

That's from the Wikipedia article and there is no source. I just use Wikipedia for their sources, not their opinions.
(June 26, 2015 at 3:21 pm)das_atheist Wrote: Do other minorities suffer from these same mental disorders? I'd be more worried being black than gay.

I'd be more worried if I was ignorant enough to believe being gay was a mental disorder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And this, America, is why you can't have nice things... The Valkyrie 28 5013 August 23, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Joods
  Think you know all there is to know about neanderthals? The Valkyrie 11 1943 May 30, 2016 at 9:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  You think you are special to all this? Ok...... Brian37 23 3390 February 24, 2016 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  do you think that things will be like star trek one day? atheist04330 75 13050 August 16, 2014 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Archaeologists Think They Have Found the Wreck of The Santa Maria Minimalist 31 7224 May 14, 2014 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Jackalope