Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sent in my papers
Sent in my papers
To have my records removed permanently from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am oh so very excited! Panic
RE: Sent in my papers
Good for you! You'll have to frame it when you get the confirmation. Heheh!
Haha, good idea! Could go right next to my certificate for nomination to the American Legion for "gratitude for my war-time service" in which Ive never been in any armed service..
Cool! Maybe you'll get some kind of 'Son of Perdition' award to remember them by? Big Grin
If you're gonna frame it, search for or ask me to make a demonic background to frame the certificate in. Big Grin
(August 3, 2010 at 5:51 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Cool! Maybe you'll get some kind of 'Son of Perdition' award to remember them by? Big Grin

Haha, I am quite certain there will be something to that nature!
(August 3, 2010 at 5:55 pm)Synackaon Wrote: If you're gonna frame it, search for or ask me to make a demonic background to frame the certificate in. Big Grin

I think a backdrop of Thomas S Monson would suffice!
(August 3, 2010 at 5:41 pm)Spencer Wrote: To have my records removed permanently from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am oh so very excited! Panic

Lol i seriously doubt your records are going anywhere.
As long as they leave me alone, im happy! I HATE the missionary pop in!
Did you send back your magic underwear, too?!
(August 3, 2010 at 6:44 pm)Skeptisma Wrote: Did you send back your magic underwear, too?!

No way, I still wear those, too sexy to give up!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst drunk messages you've ever sent Napoléon 40 4995 January 13, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Look at the Email Grassfire Sent me Today! Rahul 11 3235 July 7, 2013 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fumny; sent to me by a lawyer friend. Oldandeasilyconfused 11 8437 December 18, 2009 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused