Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapchatters Not-So Anonymous
So this is where you post your snapchat filter pics. Yes, you have to get snapchat if you don't have it. Yes, you will love it. We can all support each other in the glorious continuation of addiction.

I used a photo from my Iro folder for a face swap
[Image: vR7jnqr.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Snapchatters Not-So Anonymous
Geez Louise. Does this require a smartphone? Insta does (I think).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Also....
[Image: M7JS5P5.jpg]

0/10

(June 10, 2016 at 1:07 am)c172 Wrote: Geez Louise. Does this require a smartphone? Insta does (I think).

I'm not actually sure

Here's a video that might help
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rI3GwHItu5Q

0/10

Oh boy. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to start this thread yesterday, but I forgot.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 10, 2016 at 1:35 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Oh boy. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this thread just for you, MCB Heart

0/10

ROFLOL

* Edwardo Piet downloads it
Oh no. Windows Phone don't haz it Undecided
Cute...

Skerry...

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 10, 2016 at 1:41 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Oh no. Windows Phone don't haz it Undecided

Do you have a tablet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anonymous doesn't fuck around dyresand 21 4020 November 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Alcoholics Anonymous and Drug Addiction AceBoogie 73 11821 November 4, 2014 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: AceBoogie