Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pmdd
pmdd
Apparently there is a condition hypothesized to be caused by progesterone intolerance which causes a severe form of pms called pmdd. I'd like to know what most atheists think about this because its a very controversial issue.
RE: pmdd
What do you think about it ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I as an atheist think that I have never heard about it and have no opinion whatsoever.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 17, 2016 at 1:07 am)Dust_bunny Wrote: Apparently there is a condition hypothesized to be caused by progesterone intolerance which causes a severe form of pms called pmdd. I'd like to know what most atheists think about this because its a very controversial issue.

Fucking PMS is more than enough, thankyouverygoddamnedmuch.

I love "as an atheist, what do you think about..."

It's such a ridiculous sentiment. As an atheist, my opinions are held to one topic. The existence/non-existence of a god(s).

I'm not sure how PMDD is a controversial issue.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0024721/

There are lots of PubMed articles and research on it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 17, 2016 at 1:41 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I love "as an atheist, what do you think about..."

It's such a ridiculous sentiment.

By the way, as a non-smoker, what are your thoughts on Sea Leopards?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Yeah, my last post was not from an atheist perspective, but mos def from a "yes, dear" perspective.

I watched a riveting talk from the 4 horsemen on youtube, about the pros and cons of pouring the hot water in coffee first or the milk so as to not burn the coffee?
Sadly, blood was spilt .
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 17, 2016 at 1:41 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I love "as an atheist, what do you think about..."

It's such a ridiculous sentiment. As an atheist, my opinions are held to one topic. The existence/non-existence of a god(s).

I'm not sure how PMDD is a controversial issue.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0024721/

There are lots of PubMed articles and research on it.

Well, speaking as a left-handed man...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 17, 2016 at 5:28 am)Iroscato Wrote: Well, speaking as a left-handed man...

You, too? OMG we have so much in common.