Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paste Fest: Revisited
Paste what you last copied by using the paste mechanism. No explanation; that might confuse what is your pasted text with any extraneous text (or at least use parentheses). I'll go first.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand[/color]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Paste Fest: Revisited
Just clicked paste. It was the same Einstein troll meme from the other thread, so I didn't paste. (but I was curious. Couldn't remember!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Umm....this thread is awesome, c! Great idea!

[email protected]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
The following classification covers extant taxa to the rank of family.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(There was already another one from over 30 days ago. Necroposting is frowned upon, so, here we are, with a salute to the OP of that other thread)

(And I'm blank after a freeze and restart after messing around with my VLC media player video settings)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
SKS rifle
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Jesus is not a zombie. Jesus was resurrected, not just reanimated. After His resurrection, He conversed with His disciples, performed miracles, and proved Himself to be, in every way, fully alive.
http://www.boredpanda.com/guys-act-like-...eingbasic/
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Å=0197 å=0229 Ä=0196 ä=0228 Ö=0214 ö=0246
Word Meaning Sing/Pl En/Ett
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
good as any place to park it:

[Image: rawr.jpg&h=225&w=200&zc=1]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Copy & Paste Foxaèr 5 278 February 19, 2022 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Paste Fest Shuffle 15 1812 August 23, 2015 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: c172