Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is life about?
What is life about?
What is life all about, for you?

For me, it's all worth it for those rare moments where you live with every fiber of your being, have actual feeling and aren't a zombie who walks through life for no particular reason confused and miserable. It seems to me, as you get older, those moments get rarer and rarer, I may be wrong though.

Don't be discouraged from posting something about your best experiences just because I posted this in # Philosophy. You don't have to describe them literally, just tell us a bit about your best experiences ever from an emotional perspective if you like.

This thread might be dumb, I'm a bit drunk.

RE: What is life about?
I have no clue, to be honest. At this point, I just hope for good things to happen once in awhile, so everything I've done, do, and will do in the future doesn't seem futile.

Yeah. I'm a bummer. Sorry.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(July 23, 2016 at 8:21 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I have no clue, to be honest. At this point, I just hope for good things to happen once in awhile, so everything I've done, do, and will do in the future doesn't seem futile.

Yeah. I'm a bummer. Sorry.

No, that's exactly how I feel, and I'm only twenty years old. I totally feel you  Heart
Life is messy and awkward and on top of everything else people have yet to catch up to their own times.
Looking after myself, other people, animals and the environment. Trying to be a positive influence. Spending time with those I love. Looking for fun and excitement.

Those are my general goals. Right now, my primary goal is just to make it through each day.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 23, 2016 at 8:26 pm)robvalue Wrote: Looking after myself, other people, animals and the environment. Trying to be a positive influence. Spending time with those I love. Looking for fun and excitement.

Drugs.
I've never done any drugs. I don't know if I ever will.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(July 23, 2016 at 8:30 pm)robvalue Wrote: I've never done any drugs. I don't know if I ever will.

Aww, they're not so bad.

I'm not very experienced with them either, but I've got nothing against them. You just have to be responsible about it, is all.
I don't think me doing them at all would be responsible with my medical conditions. So maybe when I'm really old and don't give a flying fuck anymore. I'll go out with a bang or something.

Index of my best videos
(July 23, 2016 at 8:35 pm)robvalue Wrote: I don't think me doing them at all would be responsible with my medical conditions. So maybe when I'm really old and don't give a flying fuck anymore. I'll go out with a bang or something.

Oh, fuck no, don't then, lol.

But a little weed couldn't hurt, could it? Talk to your doctor in private about it. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you deal with life now that you are an atheist? (With a little of my life) Macoleco 135 15178 September 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life - lop0 11 4095 January 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist