Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headlines
Headlines
Post funny or awkward headlines here. They can be real headlines you've read, fake ones you've read, or one you've made up. I'll start:

Lorry Load Of Printer Ink Overturns. Losses Estimated At $1 Trillion

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Headlines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uLc0N4r2U
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Great idea for a thread.
I got nothing, but I would like to say that no-one could ever beat the two ronnies when it comes to made up headlines.
I don't mean to derail but thanks 'TheRealJoeFish' for introducing me to Eric Andre.
I've just been watching him for a solid hour and I had to stop cause you can die from laughing.
I had to pause it after Joan Rivers asked him what was the worst thing he ever put in his mouth and he said, 'your pussy after this interview.'
June 6th , 2015: "Man with Talking Asshole Announces Candidacy for 2016 U.S. Presidential Bid". Subtitle: "Sales in Breath Mints Spike"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I forget the name of the book this is from.  It's a book of real headlines:  

Quote:Urologist in Trouble with His Peers.
ETA:  Okay, now I believe I do remember the book's name, which is another headline itself:
Quote:Squad Helps Dog Bite Man.
[Image: literacy.jpg]
[Image: 187wfd.jpg]

[Image: 187wk9.jpg]

[Image: 187wgb.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 30, 2016 at 10:58 pm)wiploc Wrote: I forget the name of the book this is from.  It's a book of real headlines:  

Quote:Urologist in Trouble with His Peers.
ETA:  Okay, now I believe I do remember the book's name, which is another headline itself:
Quote:Squad Helps Dog Bite Man.

Correction, it was:

Quote:Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim, and Other Flubs from the Nation's Press
Turtle Buttsex Club Membership Soon To Become Obligatory Worldwide
[Image: homicide.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News Headlines You Never Expect To See BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1267 September 4, 2019 at 10:35 am
Last Post: viocjit