Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe we should have a Business Forum?
Maybe we should have a Business Forum?
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donal...86091.html

Quote:Donald Trump's Many Business Failures, Explained

Quote:Lost contracts, bankruptcies, defaults, deceptions and indifference to investors—Trump’s business career is a long, long list of such troubles, according to regulatory, corporate and court records, as well as sworn testimony and government investigative reports. Call it the art of the bad deal, one created by the arrogance and recklessness of a businessman whose main talent is self-promotion.

Long expose but it shows what a psycho this man is.
RE: Maybe we should have a Business Forum?
Business topics can go in Christianity
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Especially the scammy shit
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ah!  Could be.  Can't believe anything the orange baboon says, anyway.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/author-w...is-wealth/

Quote:Author who’s seen Trump’s tax returns says documents would expose lies about his wealth

Quote:Donald Trump’s unreleased tax returns are a lot like his hair — an elaborately constructed façade that covers over the embarrassing truth.
Timothy O’Brien, who interviewed the real estate developer and reality TV star while researching his 2004 book, “TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald,” appeared Wednesday morning on CNN, where he explained what he found after the titular subject of that book sued him for libel.
“During the course of that litigation, my lawyers deposed him about his taxes and we got his tax returns,” O’Brien said. “I think there’s very practical things in those documents that Trump doesn’t want to produce because they’re going to undermine a whole series of claims and remarks he’s made on the campaign trail over the last year.”
O’Brien is prohibited from discussing specifics about Trump’s wealth under terms of the lawsuit settlement, but Trump was repeatedly called out during a two-day deposition for exaggerating his wealth — which the author set at $250 million.
We'll be having the Trump Steaks, please...Not well done. Yes, that will be all. 

[Image: trump-steaks.jpg]
Trump Vodka martini, please. On the rocks...and on the rocks.
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-vodka/

*Okay, I'm done...maybe.*

[Image: tumblr_o3uxbvKVWP1vo0c6lo1_1280.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6856 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 273 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1334 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Jordan Should Have Been A Priest Instead of a Congressman Minimalist 1 420 July 11, 2018 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Would You Boycott a Business Because of the Owner's Political Views? Seraphina 70 9537 January 28, 2017 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Brass Balls... or Maybe Solid Gold Balls. Minimalist 4 979 December 28, 2016 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf? Minimalist 4 1374 December 22, 2016 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe I Should Sue This Guy Minimalist 1 639 September 16, 2016 at 1:42 am
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Hillary should not have immediately offered the disgraced DNC chair a job. Whateverist 12 1644 July 30, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Business In Oz? Minimalist 3 494 June 17, 2016 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0