Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Would Be Nice
It Would Be Nice
to send this shitball packing, too.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/rep-darr...nt-surges/

Quote:Rep. Darrell Issa’s Trump support could cost him as Dem Marine opponent surges

Quote:“Donald Trump has become our best marketing tool,” Orange County Democratic Party chair Henry Vandermeir said to the Register. “He’s insulted pretty much every constituency in this county, which has helped drive Democratic registration and turnout to new highs.”
RE: It Would Be Nice
You know you've screwed the pooch when you're a Republican in Orange County, and you're in danger come election day.
Yeah, but I suspect the OC republicunts are the rich bastards who want nothing to do with Drumpf's stormtrooper base.  Poor republicunts.  History is chomping on their asses.
Democrats without high poll negatives (ahem, Hillary) that can be perceived as running against Trump instead of whoever might be on to something . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 8, 2016 at 5:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah, but I suspect the OC republicunts are the rich bastards who want nothing to do with Drumpf's stormtrooper base.  Poor republicunts.  History is chomping on their asses.

Yes, the OC Republicans are quite a bit tonier than what you'll find outside Branson, Missouri or Cow's Ass, Alabama, but I would have thought Trump's spiel about immigration might have gained some traction there.

Then again, perhaps SoCal is so closely tied to undocumented labor (especially the rich bastards with their maids and gardeners) that Trump's message was a non-starter, even among the conservatives.
You nailed it with your second sentence.

We have Mexican landscapers and house cleaners and not only are they hard working they are the only ones who ever came around looking for the job.
(August 8, 2016 at 5:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You nailed it with your second sentence.

We have Mexican landscapers and house cleaners and not only are they hard working they are the only ones who ever came around looking for the job.

Wait, you mean they aren't stealing jobs from honest, hard-working 'Murricans?!?

Faints
I bet Drumpf's pool boy is banging Melania.  There's a job Drumpf can't handle.
(August 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 5:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah, but I suspect the OC republicunts are the rich bastards who want nothing to do with Drumpf's stormtrooper base.  Poor republicunts.  History is chomping on their asses.

Yes, the OC Republicans are quite a bit tonier than what you'll find outside Branson, Missouri or Cow's Ass, Alabama, but I would have thought Trump's spiel about immigration might have gained some traction there.

Then again, perhaps SoCal is so closely tied to undocumented labor (especially the rich bastards with their maids and gardeners) that Trump's message was a non-starter, even among the conservatives.

Yeah, they need their landscapers.

(August 8, 2016 at 5:46 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Yes, the OC Republicans are quite a bit tonier than what you'll find outside Branson, Missouri or Cow's Ass, Alabama, but I would have thought Trump's spiel about immigration might have gained some traction there.

Yeah, they need their landscapers.

Especially in a years-long drought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3833 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nice Gesture But It Probably Won't Help Minimalist 0 202 October 14, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Say Something Nice About President Trump BrianSoddingBoru4 177 16473 June 26, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  If there would be a depression, what would Trump say if he ran for reelection? Jehanne 26 3243 February 27, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Nice. Too Bad the FBI Minimalist 26 4863 December 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Nice Little Ad..... Minimalist 3 539 August 11, 2016 at 9:46 pm
  It's Nice To Dream.... Minimalist 0 457 April 6, 2016 at 8:29 pm
  Here's a Nice Example of What Happens Minimalist 22 4497 May 31, 2011 at 10:46 am
Last Post: orogenicman