Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delayed response
Delayed response
I was getting an error 522 yesterday, and today I got 2 more. The site is also loading harder for me even at this moment for whatever reason, as well as not loading fully sometimes. This is kind of new, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it means it's from me, or what, and what can I do about it? Thanks.
RE: Delayed response
I haven't noticed anything as of yet but I'll report back if I do. I'm not technical enough to be able to comment I'm afraid.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I don't know if it's related but I'm getting rather frequent "page is offline" these days. A few minutes later it works again.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I also consulted with a site found on a google search if atheistforums.org is down for everyone, and it appeared to be at that time that it was down for me.

http://downuptime.net/atheistforums.org.html

It said that it was down for everyone at the time I got the messages. So I'm thinking it wasn't just a problem with me?

'Cause my internet speed seems fine, other sites seem to be loading as quick as usual and I doubt it's my pc since I complete far more demanding tasks with it just fine.