Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Full of himself" he's 'full of himself' they say.

Harm any causing?

Any actual damage to others besides any? Can it be modified, corrected?

What.... why need to be? I know, it's not mine or anyone's place.

The whole point of it ("What do you even call this shit?! This is not weird. This is not poetry!" -- but is it art? Meh, labels, deficient: do not do the experience of lifeforms justice (fuck off if you think that is pretentious but not really I love you like all life forms compassion for you, less suffering more pleasure, more love, love yas, Wonderful wonderful, bliss bliss, bliss bliss, bliss bliss bliss. (Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin)).

Weirdness. Strangeness. Inexplicableness. Uniqueness. Oddness. Idiosyncrasy. 'Not-fitting-in-with-anyone-elseness', unusal: this is not unwellness. This is not bad health. This is not a problme.

This is beyond one's (whosoever you are) comfort zone. This is alien. This is foreign. This causes cognitive idsooance.

In laymen's and idiomatic and informal and overreacty terms this is "WTF!?!!?!?!?" in terms of reaction.

Anyways..........

Point the real point now is now completing, get it or not get it, is:

As long as one makes oneself feel good and others and minimizes suffering and is a positive influence on everyone AND ONE'S CLOSEST FRIENDS AND EVERYONE WHO DESERVES IT *EVEN TAKING INTO ACCOUNT YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEFINTION OF THE WORD 'deserve' -- who cares? Or rather,  yes let's not take this literally, who should care? Rhetoric. The answer is no one. Unless you are a fucktard.

Humor. Disengage that. Act as if I were a robot. I am not but no one takes anything personally from robots. Trust me, that suits the purpose.

I iz weird. Who cares. Point is this is a form of poetry and I am not sure there is a label, term of trope for it. I don't know what to call this but this is certainly not me literally giving an opinon (although this whole speech DOES contain an opinion and a MESSAGE (even if it inccubates within your psyche first) do not be intimidated, easier said than done, I know, but still. Life is good. It's no worries Heart

So yes:

POINT IS TL;DR:

Hammy within this very post merely for the purposes of \Too Long, Didn't Read' And-Yes-He-Is-Drunk-As-Fuck-But-Let's-Just-Let-It-Suffice-To-Say-That-He-Is-One-Of-These-People-That-Is-So-Fucking-Goofy-Already-Without-Alcohol-That-When-Alcohol-And-Drunkenness-Enters-His-System-You-Will-Certainly-Be-Indeed-Ready-For-A-'interesting'(quote-unquote, 'scare quotes') sight, for lack of better word. Wrote:"Full of himself" he's 'full of himself' they say.

As long as one makes oneself feel good and others and minimizes suffering and is a positive influence on everyone AND ONE'S CLOSEST FRIENDS AND EVERYONE WHO DESERVES IT *EVEN TAKING INTO ACCOUNT YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEFINTION OF THE WORD 'deserve' -- who cares? Or rather,  yes let's not take this literally, who should care? Rhetoric. The answer is no one. Unless you are a fucktard.

Humor. Disengage that. Act as if I were a robot. I am not but no one takes anything personally from robots. Trust me, that suits the purpose.
RE: "Full of himself" he's 'full of himself' they say.
If you're not full of yourself, you've probably sprung a leak and should seek medical attention.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Short and to the point - as concise and clear an argument as I have ever made while on the verge of alcohol poisoning.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'll have what he's having.
You ok, Alas?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 22, 2016 at 4:12 am)Alex K Wrote: Short and to the point - as concise and clear an argument as I have ever made while on the verge of alcohol poisoning.

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

No worries I've only had 4 4% beers Smile

YES I AM SIMPLY THAT MUCH OF A LIGHTWEIGHT MY LIVER IS ABSOLUTELY FINE

lol
(August 22, 2016 at 4:14 am)Alex K Wrote: You ok, Alas?

Yes. Booooo. I TRIED to say I was within that insane drunken rambling.

Had 4 mild strength beers. I've only had alcohol like 10 times in my life or something. Yes I am that much of a lightweight. Health-wise I am fine... just having a moment of drunken stupor Tongue

TEMPORARILY highly mentally sensitive to it and physically fine (small amounts of alcohol, I'm just a 'pussy' (scare quotes because it's hardly an insult, pussies are delicious)).
Look man, I can easily talk this much drivel after a glass of Tizer. You got a ways to go sonny Jim.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 22, 2016 at 4:53 am)robvalue Wrote: Look man, I can easily talk this much drivel after a glass of Tizer.

LOL

THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bARm3cEu4

Folks, if I ever seem weird it's because RIK MAYALL, this guy, the tizer drinker, is my comedic role model and I get a lot of my quirks from growing up watching him (my dad idolized him too).
I get drunk really easy too. In fact just last night I merely drank a beer, but really fast, and had a buzz for like half an hour. Then slept an hour and went bike riding at night. It was sort of cool, but also exhausting. I kept moving from one side of the road to another, you know, like a drunk person, instead of riding straight. I was capable of doing it right, but it was just easier that way as long as there were no cars around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6360 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2196 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 882 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  Full freezer conundrum onlinebiker 5 394 September 18, 2020 at 1:38 pm
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1051 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1710 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  Full-blown nerdathon... Gawdzilla Sama 17 1234 May 13, 2019 at 4:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Dumb things people say Lemon Curry 17 1523 April 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm
  If you see something, say something Foxaèr 24 2155 February 1, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1069 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67