Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesser known beauty pageants
Lesser known beauty pageants
The American Confusion Pageant was held last night, the winner was "Misunderstood".

The Word Embezzlement Pageant was held last night, the winner was "Misappropriation"

The USA Broken GPS Pageant was held last night, the winner was "Misguided".
RE: Lesser known beauty pageants
I've been banned from the Regional Headjob Pageant this year.
Apparently they want a female to win.
There was The Illusionist pageant in Vegas, last night's winner was "Misdirection".
Some rural villages round here crown an Onion Queen and a Potato Queen. I don't know whether that counts...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 26, 2016 at 5:36 pm)Alex K Wrote: Some rural villages round here crown an Onion Queen and a Potato Queen. I don't know whether that counts...

Are you serious?
(August 26, 2016 at 5:40 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 26, 2016 at 5:36 pm)Alex K Wrote: Some rural villages round here crown an Onion Queen and a Potato Queen. I don't know whether that counts...

Are you serious?

Oh yes. Apparently, they take much pride in their onion growing...

https://de-de.facebook.com/Zeiskamer-und...651426889/
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Known quotes from famous people... Brian37 7 448 January 5, 2020 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Brian37