Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 27th June 2017, 02:54

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
"Dr." Harold Bernstein must have obtained his qualifications from Trump University.

TYT reports (with video footage from MSNBC of the good doctor):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxe6b7rDr8
Formally known as MRNMP...

Did you know that somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) will NEVER be able to conduct Hajj or Umrah because the gravity of the Earth will be too much for their bodies to handle? You can forget about giving Dawah to Luke Skywalker, because he will never be able to visit Mecca. If you have to retrofit the Quran then that should be a clear a sign as any that your religion is not the right one. And that's the Quran debunked. Easy.
RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president&...
Colbert is funnier.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/30/stephen-...aste-like/

Quote:Stephen Colbert: Trump’s doctor “looks like a guy who could not only write you a prescription for drugs, but tell you what they taste like”

RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
I watched the TYT segment and caught myself thinking that it's a bit unfair to base one's evaluation on looks. But then I thought, I would have done the same, based on looks alone.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president&...
(30th August 2016, 17:55)abaris Wrote: I watched the TYT segment and caught myself thinking that it's a bit unfair to base one's evaluation on looks. But then I thought, I would have done the same, based on looks alone.

He looks like a villain from a television show aimed at children - the mad scientist type. In that regard, he reminds me of Keith Ablow, of Fox News fame, another man often referred to as a "Dr." Reminds me of Lex Luthor from the Batman series.

[Image: keith-ablow-fox-news.jpg]
Formally known as MRNMP...

Did you know that somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) will NEVER be able to conduct Hajj or Umrah because the gravity of the Earth will be too much for their bodies to handle? You can forget about giving Dawah to Luke Skywalker, because he will never be able to visit Mecca. If you have to retrofit the Quran then that should be a clear a sign as any that your religion is not the right one. And that's the Quran debunked. Easy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looks like our so called president is creating more enemries It_Was_me 5 120 18th June 2017, 09:41
Last Post: vorlon13
  President Trump being sued by MD, DC AG's. Nymphadora 2 192 12th June 2017, 13:09
Last Post: Cthulhu Dreaming
  President Donald Trump addresses the nation scoobysnack 27 564 12th June 2017, 04:38
Last Post: Tazzycorn
  How the FUCK does this guy become president It_Was_me 58 1377 10th June 2017, 22:10
Last Post: Industrial Lad
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Lutrinae 18 423 9th June 2017, 20:47
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot Minimalist 71 1958 29th May 2017, 10:54
Last Post: Crossless1
  Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Would Make a Better President Than Trump YahwehIsTheWay 3 168 18th April 2017, 20:00
Last Post: mh.brewer
  Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him Minimalist 4 284 14th April 2017, 10:19
Last Post: Divinity
  OK - This Is Saying A Lot Minimalist 27 700 28th March 2017, 12:50
Last Post: vorlon13
  OH No, Donald....More Coal Jobs Going Away Minimalist 2 179 20th March 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Minimalist