Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Praise God, But...
I Can't Praise God, But...
I've been sitting on pins, needles, bombs and fire crackers all night last night, because my best friend was supposed to have heart surgery today. She'd had a racing heart, was feeling tired all the time and you know the American cut and drug industry wanted to open her up. Well her daughter just called me said when she went into the hospital, her heart was fine, her blood pressure was fine so they canceled the surgery and sent her home.

Thank Fortune and praise the goddess of Serendipity who sits on her throne in the kingdom of Happy Circumstance!
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get the link to work here but. Brian37 21 1350 July 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: no one
  I Should Resist But I Can't Minimalist 15 2518 September 24, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6192 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  I Can See Dumping God....But Wine? Minimalist 0 368 June 27, 2017 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  When you know something but can't justify it to yourself. Edwardo Piet 15 1887 May 29, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Praise the mods dyresand 23 2897 October 29, 2015 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Losty
  Just some rubbish, but this is MY God's gospel, so READ or you will be d---ned ssmutters 29 6928 August 9, 2010 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13