Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Should Resist But I Can't
I Should Resist But I Can't
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3506044

Quote:Woman jogger dubbed ‘The Mad Pooper’ wanted by police for defecating outside a family’s home 

We should put C/L on the case.  She'd solve it in no time!
RE: I Should Resist But I Can't
I would suggest she's the prime suspect!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I can't imagine C_L jogging all the way to Colorado Springs just to take a poop.

She's the inspiration, not the perspiration.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
it's a conspiracy . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Jack Black will solve the case in no time... (don't watch if you're eating! hahaha)

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 19, 2017 at 11:47 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I would suggest she's the prime suspect!

Yeah, she should probably recuse herself... might be a conflict of interests Wink
(September 19, 2017 at 11:42 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3506044

Quote:Woman jogger dubbed ‘The Mad Pooper’ wanted by police for defecating outside a family’s home 

We should put C/L on the case.  She'd solve it in no time!

OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Maybe it was a "miracle?"
Dude, this has GOT to be some sort of fetish issue. She gets off on pooping in public. There's no other reason why she would intentionally be doing this.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Nah, she could be involved in an affair gone badly with the husband. My wife's ex had an ex-girlfriend peeing on his welcome mat.

Is it embarrassing to be a woman, sometimes?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get the link to work here but. Brian37 21 1226 July 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: no one
  I Can See Dumping God....But Wine? Minimalist 0 363 June 27, 2017 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Can't Praise God, But... Rhondazvous 0 565 August 31, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  When you know something but can't justify it to yourself. Edwardo Piet 15 1878 May 29, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus