Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, I guess (remove original daddy issues thread and name)
Help, I guess (remove original daddy issues thread and name)
So yeah. I already have a problem of screwing up for not thinking twice.  How do I fix that? 

I've  also got  a little  story for  you.

My dad (chain smoker, alalcoholic, weed smoker, ex heroin  addict ) has recently been asking me to visit  him downstairs and talk etc. (lives in my grandmas basement)  and so yeah  l go everynow and then. Then i realized the effects of second hand smoke and I told him to cut it down. He won't but he makes me wear this gas mask which i don't like to avoid the smoke.  It has a hole in it but he doesn't  aknowledge it. So I've been avoiding him.

Now he's been calling at 1 or 12 am so I can come down and choke on his poison. He fucking tells at my grandmother because  he thinks I'm being  hidden. But currently my grandmother is banging the door to the bathroom  in which  I'm  sitting. Ive told my dad I'm sick and in pain but he doesnt care.
Now let me tell you things about him...

He wants attention  by fake fainting.
He got the  idea after a few real paints due to valium and alcohol. Once he was taking a shit and fainted so me and  my grandmother had tovlift him from his shit water.
We knew he faked it because  the hospital said there was no reason  to faint.

I even shower him the effeeffects  of Valium alone and he shrugged it off.

My grandpa (waiter with 25,000 salary) pays my jobless dads 600$ child support  fees monthly  till I'm 18.

Because  of my dad I can't leave the country  till I'm 18.
Hes parimoid my mum will kidnap me to another  cou
country. 
I'm not Eden supposed to leave ve the state.

This is a small part of my life I try to shrug off hut
but  it gets to me. What can I do?

Mind the spelling.

RE: Help, I guess (remove original daddy issues thread and name)
Damn you have it rough! But when your grandparents failed, you won't be able to change your dad much. Maybe see if your mom is actually willing to kidnap you away from that shithole...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I don't know about kidnapping because that's not smart. What country do you live in? Your mom could maybe get full custody. In many places you're now old enough to choose for yourself.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 1, 2016 at 4:23 am)Losty Wrote: I don't know about kidnapping because that's not smart. What country do you live in? Your mom could maybe get full custody. In many places you're now old enough to choose for yourself.

Yeh, especially since your dad is jobless and pretty much a junky, it should be pretty damn easy for your mom to get custody provided she has some means to take care of you.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 1, 2016 at 4:23 am)Losty Wrote: I don't know about kidnapping because that's not smart. What country do you live in? Your mom could maybe get full custody. In many places you're now old enough to choose for yourself.

Don't  worry  about that part, I live in the u.U.S.

(September 1, 2016 at 5:34 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:

Yeh, especially since your dad is jobless and pretty much a junky, it should be pretty damn easy for your mom to get custody provided she has some means to take care of you.

She takes care of me with my step dad, I go to my grandparents  on the weekend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 561 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 1183 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Name me........ Brian37 6 616 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1492 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2049 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1727 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 709 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1633 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4286 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4025 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic