Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of Mel Gibson
Thumbs Down 
Return of Mel Gibson
This despicable human being is coming back. Not only is he having a new movie in cinemas but also making new movie with Sean Penn and also directing a WW2 movie for some time now.

If someone should be banned from public is him. He's threatening people to kill them like his ex-wife who he only calls be the name "Cunt-Whore" (I mean what normal person would call anyone like that let alone his wife?) to whom he said will put baseball bat to the back of her head and burn the house she's in and his desire to fuck her in the ass and at the same time cut her throat is well known. He also threatened people to kill them with his CIA connections and make it look like an accident. Not to mention that he's using his public image to spread racist slurs and make racist movies.

I guess with the raise of Trump and KKK he used the opportunity to come back. I mean just few years ago actors banned him from the set and now... I mean who needs this asshole.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Return of Mel Gibson
Fuck Mel Gibson he's a fucking idiot.
I've heard plenty of people call their ex girlfriends cunt whores. Not saying it's okay but it's not like Mel is special there. And he's racist...a load of people in Hollywood are racist. Mel is blacklisted in Hollywood because he pissed off the wrong people. I think he's a good actor and director and i enjoy his work. I don't really care about anything else.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
If he's got Sean Penn in his cast, it can't be as bad. Sean Penn isn't known for taking roles that go against his grain. He's also the polar opposite of what Gibson is usually associateed with. So, double whammy.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Mel Gibson Wrote:I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me!

Mel Gibson Wrote:You're an embarrassment to me, you look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault.

Mel Gibson Wrote:The jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.

What a guy!

/sarcasm
You know wasting valuable brain space on that guy doesn't change a thing, right?
At the end of the day, he's gonna do what he's doing regardless of what others think. Getting upset by this guy only robs you of energy you could be spending elsewhere. Like in a garden, being at peace.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: 0e2.gif]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Don't feed the cunt.
(September 4, 2016 at 12:35 pm)abaris Wrote: If he's got Sean Penn in his cast, it can't be as bad. Sean Penn isn't known for taking roles that go against his grain. He's also the polar opposite of what Gibson is usually associateed with. So, double whammy.

Maybe but when it comes to company he keeps, it seems like he doesn't have a grain, like hanging out with El Chapo.

(September 4, 2016 at 12:49 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: You know wasting valuable brain space on that guy doesn't change a thing, right?
At the end of the day, he's gonna do what he's doing regardless of what others think. Getting upset by this guy only robs you of energy you could be spending elsewhere. Like in a garden, being at peace.
Maybe I'm just disappointed. Hollywood really doesn't seem to have a merit. It is supposedly hard to make it there, but once you got your foot in there it seems even harder to get out. I mean just look at some other people like Kevin Smith who is totally incompetent film maker and yet nothing can bring him out.

I mean Mel is a maniac that actively worries about how Jews are killing Catholic children for their bloody rituals and wants to put it in the movies and what's worse is from what I see on commentary sections under articles, or anything else about him, is that people defend him and feel sorry for him and blame everybody else from Jews to his ex wife. They fall for him just because he's celebrity and he managed to make himself as this persecuted christian, sure there are trolls but there are genuinely people that just don't understand and think he's this big Catholic despite the fact that he thinks that Jews and communists got hold of Vatican after Pius XII. And what is this association of Jews and Communists, aren't they on the opposite sides of these racist psychos? One group is greedy and the other wasteful?

Even his return and screening of his new movies is actually called by film critics “The Forgiveness Tour.” I mean there certainly is no reason to forgive this asshole, especially since he doesn't feel sorry or that he ever apologized. He's just going to go worse and worse.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Didn't he apologise for his anti-Semetic remarks though?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abba return to UK top 10 after 40 years... Duty 10 1195 September 11, 2021 at 6:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  ABBA credits 'the gays' for their return to music Foxaèr 23 2470 September 23, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Fireball