Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Wonder The Orange Fucktard Is Being Audited
No Wonder The Orange Fucktard Is Being Audited
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/8...a-disaster

Quote:Multiple Charities Tell WaPo's Fahrenthold They Didn't Receive Donations Trump Fnd. Reported To IRS

Still has nothing to do with his failure to release his tax returns.... but there must be some vicious stuff in them.
RE: No Wonder The Orange Fucktard Is Being Audited
Is it not possible to make one massive Drumpf thread to spill all your I hate Trump links?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I prefer to have Drumpfuck wall paper over the whole forum. (But you might have a word with that young trouble maker Bella.)
I feel like 70% of the forum is now trump threads
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 9, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Losty Wrote: Is it not possible to make one massive Drumpf thread to spill all your I hate Trump links?

The internet's not big enough to contain such a thread. It would implode and suck us all into it. We'd probably emerge in some alternate reality in which ignorant, small-minded, self-indulgent, angry white Americans were possibly on the verge of electing the self-regarding, authoritarian ignoramus Mencken always knew we eventually would elect.

Oh, wait . . .
Minimalist, calm down, Trump is just an actor. He doesn't have zillions of dollars like banks do or influence that comes from organisation's like secret service and army, he is just a funny actor.
Wow, I think we just found out why Trump won't release his taxes. If you tell the IRS you contributed big bucks to charities you never gave money to, having the list of your supposed giving public is going to give the IRS a big leg up on finding you out.

I know this is about Trump Foundation, but I'm willing to bet it's a personal donation/lack of donation problem too.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I am so tired of Trump. He's already all over the media. Stop talking about him. We all already know all we need to know.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 9, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Losty Wrote: Is it not possible to make one massive Drumpf thread to spill all your I hate Trump links?

That would be the problem. There are so many massive Trump scandals that ought to dominate the news cycle forever but don't:

Trump claims to give money to charities but either doesn't or uses Trump Foundation to give other people's money.

Trump stiffs a bazillion small businessmen and stalls them in court until they are bankrupt.

Trump reveals in speech and interview after speech and interview that he know less than your average 8th grader about how government works, the constitution, and international affairs.

Trump bribes attorneys general not to sue him using Trump Foundation funds. No its not proven, but the timing and the obfuscation says it all.

Trump University and Institute.

Hiring and stiffing illegal Polish construction workers.

Hiring and stiffing illegal foreign models.

Citing insanely wrong unemployment, crime and other statistics over and over and over.

Three wives and a zillion affairs.

General vindictive suing of many many ordinary people with the intent to ruin their lives.

Releasing a medical letter he pretty much wrote himself.

Birtherism.

A crusade to execute five wrongly convicted young men and failing to back down when they were proven innocent.

Accusing Cruz's father of helping to assassinate Kennedy.

Claiming to be worth three times what he is worth. Claiming college honors he did not receive. Claiming to be self made.

The weird Putin/Kim Jung on worship.

A long record of racism.

I'm tired but not finished.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(September 9, 2016 at 4:59 pm)Losty Wrote: I feel like 70% of the forum is now trump threads

Drumpf.

Get it right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10622 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 2129 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1199 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Wonder where this is now? Sitting in a trash can somewhere? A Godzilla fan 5 653 July 16, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Drich
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2865 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Now He's Just A Butthurt Fucktard Minimalist 31 2310 November 14, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 471 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 364 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1565 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2024 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball