Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket.
Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket.
I really am fucking tired of the right wing pretending they are not the party of bigots.

Yes Trump Hillary is right. You are a "basket of deplorables" . I love how these assholes rightfully condemn religious justifications for violence coming out of the Middle East but have politicians running entire states suggesting the same. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/matt...4b722c58e3
RE: Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket.
I think I'll stop following the US election now, it's a farce staged by assholes for idiots. I fear for my IQ watching it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

No, the GOP is staged for assholes. I wish our news orgs in America would stop trying to chase Fucks News though.
Great. Now that song will be in my head for the rest of the day. >.>
Rood
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
"A Tisket A Tasket" By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @brianrrs37 on twitter)

No yellow or brown basket

They want to take us

Back to the days

Where Ella couldn't sing it

You hope she gets better

What a blatent lie

After making suggestions

Of 2nd Amendment solutions

Powell is right

You started this fight

Racist birther movement

Duke on your side

Pence wont denounce him

And in the Tar Heel State

The getting old party

Wants to play bathroom police

Madmen misogeny

Runs from Kelly

His tiny hands

Are all he has

A tisket a tasket

The letter in your basket

Deplorable message

You sell and deny it

Deplorable Despot

Donald's stump

Masked as patriotism

Kentucky's Gov

Kentucky's Gov

Would agree

Religious violence

Resort to thee

A tisket a tasket

No brown or yellow basket

Bigotry is bigotry

No matter how you mask it

(end)

Posted at my host thread here....... post #857 http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=17
It's nice...but I'm still mad you got that song into my head.

0/10

(September 14, 2016 at 8:05 am)Brian37 Wrote: No, the GOP is staged for assholes. I wish our news orgs in America would stop trying to chase Fucks News though.

The Democrats are assholes for fighting a fucking Trump candidacy so incompetently, and nominating their least popular candidate.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 14, 2016 at 8:22 am)Alex K Wrote:
(September 14, 2016 at 8:05 am)Brian37 Wrote: No, the GOP is staged for assholes. I wish our news orgs in America would stop trying to chase Fucks News though.

The Democrats are assholes for fighting a fucking Trump candidacy so incompetently, and nominating their least popular candidate.

Wow. So pointing out Hillary's flaws which at best amounts to jaywalking is more important to you than a very dangerous demagogue having control over the nukes?

Democrats are not incompetent. You're still stuck on the fact Bernie didn't get the nomination? Is that it, correct me if I am wrong?
Brian...Hilary sucks. Most democrats don't even like her. I have no idea why you to pretend otherwise...

0/10

(September 14, 2016 at 8:54 am)Losty Wrote: Brian...Hilary sucks. Most democrats don't even like her. I have no idea why you to pretend otherwise...

Yea which is why she got the popular vote in the primary. No, sorry she does not suck. Only a small portion of democrats are bitter about her nomination. 

If you want to say you personally don't like her that is one thing. 

If anyone wants to compare what she has been accused of, as compared to Bush Jr, Reagan or Nixon, again, it would be jaywalking at best.

If you are looking for a super hero there is no such thing. I do think both parties fall for an image because of our McMedia age. But as far as her career she is of substance and even Bernie said she'd make a far better president than Trump even on her worst day.

I voted for Bernie, but that is not who got nominated. Our congress and supreme court are at stake and it would be suicide to allow Trump control of those things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 21877 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods