Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question of Belief: Are atheists believers too?
A Question of Belief: Are atheists believers too?
http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-bosto...ievers-too

My newest examiner article. Enjoy! Smile
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: A Question of Belief: Are atheists believers too?
Great article!

Did you know your link back to atheistforums.org is broken in the sidebar? Wink
(August 26, 2010 at 12:54 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Great article!

Did you know your link back to atheistforums.org is broken in the sidebar? Wink

No, but ever since the examiner changed the site, a lot of shit isn't working. I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(August 26, 2010 at 1:11 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: No, but ever since the examiner changed the site, a lot of shit isn't working. I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.

Ugh, I know. None of the related article links are transferring to the new site. Kind of annoying since I write a ton of series and that's the only way they are linked to each other. Lame.

Anyway, I second Adrian.

Do you post your articles on other sites?

(August 26, 2010 at 1:23 pm)Shell B Wrote: Do you post your articles on other sites?

No. Just examiner.

Have you ever thought about publishing them on other sites as well? The thing I like most about Examiner is that you keep the rights to publish elsewhere and increase your earnings.
(August 26, 2010 at 5:58 pm)Shell B Wrote: Have you ever thought about publishing them on other sites as well? The thing I like most about Examiner is that you keep the rights to publish elsewhere and increase your earnings.

What, like on a blog?

Great article! I look forward to the next one.
(August 26, 2010 at 6:31 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: What, like on a blog?

No, like on other publishing sites.

A fantastic article and a great answer to the claims that atheism is also a belief system or a "leap of faith".

Keep them coming.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!