Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a reminder about your threads
Just a reminder about your threads
If you make a thread with a link or a video, you need to add some type of discussion with it. A thread started with only links or videos and no further input from the poster will be considered as spam and could result in staff action so please take note.

Not acceptable:

ThreadOP Wrote:

Acceptable:

ThreadOP Wrote:

Here are my opinions about this video yadda yadda, what do you think?

I just wanted to make a friendly reminder, because this is a discussion forum not facebook. We encourage you to create threads about whatever you like in the appropriate section. Let's just make sure you're actually opening a discussion with your thread. If you want to share something without saying anything about it there are threads already open all over the place, feel free to find one that seems appropriate and share your link there if you're within the 30/30.

Thanks for your help everyone <3
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Just a reminder about your threads
Noted.

I'll edit a couple of my threads.
What about a thread with a video and the words: "add your own discussion; think of this as critical thinking time."
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 23, 2016 at 10:08 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: What about a thread with a video and the words: "add your own discussion; think of this as critical thinking time."

It seems like laziness to me. I don't care for that type of thread. I'm not sure about it on a rules point though. I think if you're going to tell people to add their own discussion you should do so as well in the op.

0/10

On an unrelated note, why do I have the option to delete my posts now?
(October 23, 2016 at 10:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote: On an unrelated note, why do I have the option to delete my posts now?

Can you test it out and see if it works?

0/10

(October 23, 2016 at 10:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote: On an unrelated note, why do I have the option to delete my posts now?

That option seems to pop up occasionally and it may disappear shortly for you, but it doesn't completely delete your posts. From my experience, it just hides them from other regular users and gives the moderators the chance to restore or completely delete them.

It basically adds the "deleted" posts to a queue for the mods to deal with.
lol@ video.

They're trying to tell you something... Wink
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Oh lord ... Thena's a Moddess now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Staff just increased in value! Cyberman 93 16193 January 24, 2016 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Reminder on Good Quoting Etiquette Fidel_Castronaut 14 3390 June 9, 2014 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  A Reminder About Quoting Eilonnwy 0 1433 July 7, 2010 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy