Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I just stumbled across this place and thought I would join up and say hello. I have been an atheist most of my life, and while I am not as passionate about the issue as some, I do enjoy interacting with people who are not liable to suddenly try to introduce me to their invisible friends.

This looks like an interesting forum and I look forward to learning a thing or two.
And the Lord God spake unto them, saying, "A Great Fire be bound within all things, and know ye that be it unleashed, its energy shall be as like its mass, multiplied by the swiftness of the light, and so multiplied again." And they were much amazed. --II Physicists, Chapter IV, verses 5-8.
RE: Hello
Nice introduction.
Welcome aboard.
Yep-o.
Welcome!
This forum is gonna be huge I reckon.
And we can say we were here when I kinda all began..
and that we were important enough to talk to the admin! lol.
What are you into Ulvirith?
I must admit I am glad to be out of that Lutheran school. *breaths*
[Image: geelong_football_club.jpg]My site: http://puglover.org
Bex loves: skiing, bike riding, maths, pugs,
her atheist society, politics and religious studies.
Hi Uvirith, and also from me a warm welcome to the forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hello Uvirith, and welcome aboard! It's good to know we have another critical thinker join us.
Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Welcome to the forums Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6014 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3649 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates