Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:12 am

Poll: Did you chose not to vote at all, or voted none of the above?
This poll is closed.
None of the above
33.33%
1 33.33%
I stayed home and played video games or something else
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all who did not vote and maintaited their ethics
To all who did not vote and maintaited their ethics
If you did not vote or voted none of the above, I applaud you. We has the people who did not to associate our names to those turds are not to blame. It's the racist and backwards Americans who are to blame. My major concern is our internet and our relationship with Japan. If the imports from Japan are changed or further censored I'll be quite angry. I hope that the internet remains and untouched and the anime/manga markets are kept freely traded.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

RE: To all who did not vote and maintaited their ethics
... are you being serious? Go hide in a corner and let others make the decision for you but you aren't to blame?
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Those who sit on the fence also make a choice.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(November 9, 2016 at 3:01 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: ... are you being serious? Go hide in a corner and let others make the decision for you but you aren't to blame?

Yes I being serious, I am not to blame for the following reasons.
  • The choices were Bakabakashii (Idiotic)
  • The entire season was a circus
  • My name is not attached to the results
  • My views and ethics were not compromised in anyway
  • I get to maintain an opinion on the basis of that I had no influence on the actions of others
  • I kept my distance and did not to defend my views and or opinions to often
  • Best of all, no guilty conciseness cause none of this was my fault

(November 9, 2016 at 3:02 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Those who sit on the fence also make a choice.

We got the best choice, the choice to walk away from a question that had no logical answer.

I voted for a man I thought would help the country. He had no chance of winning but I at least used my voice and my right as an American. You don't only have two choices so if you think you do you are being naïve. If you think by not putting your name on it means you get out of the whole fiasco you are sadly mistaken because you are now a pawn that lets others move them around the board without even trying to say anything about it.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(November 9, 2016 at 3:19 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: I voted for a man I thought would help the country. He had no chance of winning but I at least used my voice and my right as an American. You don't only have two choices so if you think you do you are being naïve. If you think by not putting your name on it means you get out of the whole fiasco you are sadly mistaken because you are now a pawn that lets others move them around the board without even trying to say anything about it.

We all know that a lot of people in the U.S would of never voted for a woman to become president. Even if it was not a Hillary, it could of been a dream candid. Highly educated on her own, came from a poor to middle class family, multilingual(she could of fluent in (English, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.) Possess a P.h.d and have a clean political history without any major scandal, and never have accepted money from special interests groups. She still would of been not a qualified candid in a lot of peoples eyes. I would of voted for this fictional candid in a moments notice of her announcement.

As an individual with standards, I could not in good faith put my name something like this. It be similar to putting your name a greeting card for a teacher or manager you hate with passion. Gary, Hillary, or Donald did not possess any of the standards I believe in. The only person that came close was Jill Stein and she's was not available in my state.

(November 9, 2016 at 3:15 pm)Sterben Wrote:
(November 9, 2016 at 3:02 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Those who sit on the fence also make a choice.

We got the best choice, the choice to walk away from a question that had no logical answer.

When the passengers are fighting over whether to set the ship on fire on ram it into an iceberg, tactful partisanship seems an impractical course.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(November 9, 2016 at 4:21 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(November 9, 2016 at 3:15 pm)Sterben Wrote:       We got the best choice, the choice to walk away from a question that had no logical answer.

When the passengers are fighting over whether to set the ship on fire on ram it into an iceberg, tactful partisanship seems an impractical course.

Or exit the boat of your own free will and hope for rescue.

Let's get on with our lives and get over it just like we've done after every other election we have had in the past.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 4661 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5105 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1471 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 963 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7808 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5656 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9872 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1337 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 766 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Vote Blue, no matter who Foxaèr 45 3085 February 9, 2020 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Prime Time