Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables
The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables
Get over it, you leftist crybabies. Trump won. Hillary lost. Calling for a presidential assassination, viciously beating Trump supporters, threatening to fire your employees for supporting Trump, and ravaging your cities through riots just because you didn't like the outcome of the election just shows what a deplorable bunch of crazy ass dumb fucks you actually are...

Writer for the far left Guardian newspaper, Monisha Rajesh, took to Twitter and called for the assassination of Donald Trump after his election victory...

Quote:...it's about time for a presidential assassination.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/347278/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables
A Trump supporter is viciously beaten by a group of young thugs that are being cheered on and recorded by bystanders....deplorable racist stupid shits who probably didn't show up to vote....

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Go fuck yourself pea-brain.
Yes, it's shameful, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think the right planned on doing the exact same thing. They've been clamoring for a revolution and calling for Hillary to be hung for treason. You're only bothered with this because it isn't your side doing it. You'd be out there goosestepping with the rest of them if Trump had lost.

Silver lining, though. At least with the left they're not marching with assault rifles.

Lol, "unfuckables." That's actually pretty good.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Grub Hub's CEO, Matt Maloney, showed what a contemptible and deplorable intolerant pompousass he is when he demanded the resignations of those employees who supported Trump....

Quote:If you’re a Donald Trump supporter at Grubhub it may be time to turn in your two-week notice.

The CEO of the online food delivery service was so upset about the election on Wednesday that he wrote an email to employees suggesting those who support the president-elect resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkouk...s-n2244274

Quote:you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."
lol
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Crazy ass millennial Mthr Fkrs, who probably didn't vote, throw a huge temper tantrum and riot in cities across the U.S. because their fragile little feelings got hurt over the election results...

LOL... Dipsh*ts elected a racist rape-clown to be the president and now they're surprised people are throwing fits. Big Grin

You wanted to "shake things up"? Well, things are a'shaking...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 11, 2016 at 11:05 am)A Theist Wrote: Grub Hub's CEO, Matt Maloney, showed what a contemptible and deplorable intolerant pompousass he is when he demanded the resignations of those employees who supported Trump....

Wait, you mean the owner of a private business made demands on his employees, and you're against it?!?

But seriously, the CEO never actually demanded anyone's resignation for supporting Trump. If you read the actual email, the focus was on people who agreed with Trump's behavior towards immigrants, minorities, and the disabled.
(November 11, 2016 at 10:59 am)Faith No More Wrote: Yes, it's shameful, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think the right planned on doing the exact same thing.  They've been clamoring for a revolution and calling for Hillary to be hung for treason.  You're only bothered with this because it isn't your side doing it.  You'd be out there goosestepping with the rest of them if Trump had lost.

Silver lining, though.  At least with the left they're not marching with assault rifles.

Lol, "unfuckables."  That's actually pretty good.

You call it shameful, but then justify their actions by assuming our side would have done that? ...and anyone who doesn't agree with you is a nazi?

I don't recall in recent events where our side took to the cities and rioted in mobs with assault rifles. Although your side is burning them down and destroying the cities.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2069 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] When you left theism, did you go Left? zwanzig 34 2163 April 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1082 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Right is left WinterHold 2 599 February 8, 2020 at 8:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What’s Left? BrianSoddingBoru4 48 3119 February 4, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3234 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  I like that American left are miserable Snora 82 6915 March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2153 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3979 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  If right wingers are inbred, are left wingers full of AIDS? Raue8ur 1 477 November 20, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: no one