Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what it's going to be like in Trump's America
This is what it's going to be like in Trump's America
I'm sure someone is going to claim that each & every one of these incidents were faked by anti-Trump liberals...

Horrific acts committed in the short time since Trump became our next president
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: This is what it's going to be like in Trump's America
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/cri.../93452240/
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/cri.../93491842/

It happened just before the election, but it's still relevant. It's also being investigated as a "suspicious fire" instead of as a hate crime.
More:

https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-t....1b8ypzejd
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
You only need to look at the UK to see how hate crime has massively increased after the successful Brexit vote.
(November 11, 2016 at 11:03 pm)Jesster Wrote: It happened just before the election, but it's still relevant. It's also being investigated as a "suspicious fire" instead of as a hate crime.

Let alone terrorism. Probably wrong skin color and religion to go there.

(November 12, 2016 at 6:13 am)Mathilda Wrote: You only need to look at the UK to see how hate crime has massively increased after the successful Brexit vote.

I'm not looking forward to the day when something like that happens in my country. Which could be very soon. The rats no longer shy away from the lights.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Apparently, fascism needs to be re-inoculated in order to achieve complete immunity to it. One cannot help but hope
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
You'll need to make some minor changes. hehehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3919 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7531 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11388 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7381 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3079 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1146 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3801 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 353 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1079 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama