Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Fuck, Bob!?
Da Fuck, Bob!?
Just read that Bob Dylan is not going to attend the Nobel ceremony. He says, 'Prior commitments make it impossible for me to attend.'

Seriously? You're Bob Fucking Dylan...you can reschedule, people will understand.

Just lost cool points, you self-important prima donna. It's the Nobel Prize for Literature. Get your hippy arse to Stockholm and mumble 'Thank you', for fuxxake.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Da Fuck, Bob!?
Bob in a tux ??

Think about it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

So him focusing on real life instead of a Nobel makes him a Prima Donna?

o_O
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 18, 2016 at 8:37 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: So him focusing on real life instead of a Nobel makes him a Prima Donna?

o_O

You can still be goddam grateful and goddam appreciative that the goddam Nobel Committee gave YOU this goddam award without very much impacting your real goddam life. I doubut very much that going to Stockholm is going to put Dylan's real life on hold.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You seem to care too much about this subject to think reasonably.
~ Erin Hunter
Dylan has a history of being impolite. If that's him being excentric or just an asshole is anyone's guess. He also shies away from the lights as long as he's not on the stage.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Attach a "Must be present to win" clause, then give it to Cat Stevens.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:You seem to care too much about this subject to think reasonably.

Goddam right I goddam do.  Go blow Bob Dylan out your ass. ( ©Minimalist Productions, Ltd.)

Boru
(November 18, 2016 at 8:41 pm)abaris Wrote: Dylan has a history of being impolite. If that's him being excentric or just an asshole is anyone's guess. He also shies away from the lights as long as he's not on the stage.

Bullshit. He's accepted other honours in person. This is a dick move on his part.

Boru
This is him not giving a fuck about your rant:

[Image: bobdylan-xlarge_trans++eo_i_u9APj8Ruoebj...nGRumA.jpg]
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How The Ever-Loving FUCK! BrianSoddingBoru4 23 5029 December 21, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Bob Dylan awarded Nobel Prize in Literature. Gawdzilla Sama 11 989 October 13, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  FUCK YEAH!!!!! Something completely different 0 1343 January 8, 2013 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Something completely different