Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump inspiration.
Trump inspiration.

I think we can all learn something from Donald Trumps successful election.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Trump inspiration.
Shit floats..... but I already knew that.
Don't be stupid, be a smartie
come and join the Nazi party!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You rang?

(November 29, 2016 at 1:09 am)Alex K Wrote: Don't be stupid, be a smartie

What?
(November 29, 2016 at 5:00 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(November 29, 2016 at 1:09 am)Alex K Wrote: Don't be stupid, be a smartie

What?

Maybe a bit too meta - the thread is "what can producers learn from trump", and that's a song from 'The Producers'. And with Trump being all Hitlery...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(November 29, 2016 at 6:04 am)Alex K Wrote:
(November 29, 2016 at 5:00 am)Bella Morte Wrote: What?

Maybe a bit too meta - the thread is "what can producers learn from trump", and that's a song from 'The Producers'. And with Trump being all Hitlery...

Oh, right.

More comparisons between Hitler and Trump...
(November 29, 2016 at 6:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(November 29, 2016 at 6:04 am)Alex K Wrote: Maybe a bit too meta - the thread is "what can producers learn from trump", and that's a song from 'The Producers'. And with Trump being all Hitlery...

Oh, right.

As much as it pains me, I have to go with Bella on this one. It gets a little old hearing people compare whomever they dislike to Hitler. You know who is like Hitler? Hitler.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 29, 2016 at 7:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 29, 2016 at 6:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Oh, right.

As much as it pains me, I have to go with Bella on this one. It gets a little old hearing people compare whomever they dislike to Hitler. You know who is like Hitler? Hitler.

Boru

Hope you recover soon.
I usually wouldn't have made the comparison if the name of the video hadn't fit. Trump is not like Hitler in too many important ways.