Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CIA comment alone Op/ed.........
The CIA comment alone Op/ed.........
That very dangerous comment about saying the agency whose job is to gather intel doesn't know what they are talking about is dangerous. That comment alone, should disqualify him.

Every single president since that agency was founded has been advised by them. It isn't a matter while quality control is certainly important, as it should be, that fucking comment by the most powerful man in the western world is simply flat out stupid and dangerous. 

Most importantly, that bullshit comment, when 17 agencies also said the same thing, sends a message to our enemies that they can drive a wedge between us even more.  Our law agencies from the Secret Service to the FBI to the CIA have never been subject to a political party oath to serve, nor should they be. Their job is to PROTECT our process and national security. Making such a stupid fucking comment turns what should be neutral objective data gathering into political gang warfare.

Every president has taking advice or not taken advise based on what intel tells them. But as far as I can remember never in my voting history have I ever seen a President or President elect, insult the people who have an oath to protect our process. But then again, with Trump, we should not be surprised after he insulted the service of McCain. McCain who has called Putin RIGHTFULLY a KGB THUG. 

That comment IS exactly why 50 republican law agents call him dangerous. I am dead serious in saying that Trump is not a left or right issue. His lose lips and lack of filter are a very direct threat to our national security and a danger to our western secular government. 

His supporters can argue his campaign was simply all an act but he is no longer simply running. That prior demagoguery was toxic by itself, but he is also no longer a private citizen running for office. This is no game but for Trump it seems to be his own personal reality TV show.
RE: The CIA comment alone Op/ed.........
Dead Horse

Do we really need a new thread to rant every time Trump does something you don't like? Why don't you just start one and keep them all in there?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: The CIA comment alone Op/ed.........
(December 14, 2016 at 11:09 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am dead serious in saying that Trump is not a left or right issue. His lose lips and lack of filter are a very direct threat to our national security and a danger to our western secular government.

I know, I know.  I knew it during the campaign.  But fat lot we can do about it now except buckle up and hold on, since so many Americans were stupid enough to not realize how dangerous a Trump presidency is.

I mean, asking not once but three times during a security briefing why we don't use our nuclear weapons was frightening enough for me.  I hope the world survives the next four years.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA=Christard Intelligence Agency? Minimalist 1 532 September 10, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Are you still grieving? You are not alone. Aroura 217 23149 January 22, 2017 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1988 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  American Traitors in the CIA unpunished. Brakeman 9 3265 May 12, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  Put a end to the NSA CIA Patriot act dyresand 3 1017 April 12, 2015 at 4:35 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The island that wants to be alone and hated. Something completely different 0 515 June 28, 2013 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Muslim brotherhood confirmed for CIA puppet. kılıç_mehmet 19 8245 March 23, 2012 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas