Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realm here
Realm here
So this D bag calling himself Ed the theist came to Thinkingaloudforums to pretty much see how much of a ego trip he could get. He claims to be Christian, which so far I've seen little to know evidence in support of. Upon visiting his "blog" I saw saw different sites, this one in particular, he gives you guys one star, for "being intolerant and calling him a troll" In all honesty I think you made an apt decision, since all he has yet to do is roll the forums, and making honest true Christians like myself look bad. So This is my introduction,

Hi, my name is Leeland Andrew Winfree, I am always open to learn new things, am always in to meeting new people, and am a firm believer in the *fact* that actions speak louder than words, but in light of there not being much of a way to take action over the net, here we are, voicing our opinions, and do our best to support those opinions with whatever evidence we deem fit.

I am pleased to make your acquaintance, I like Poetry, Reading, MTG, LoL, Manga, and Religious Debate. Sometimes it gets too hot for me, and I gotta get out of the Kitchen and reevaluate myself, but for the most part, I am up front with my beliefs and will respect you as much as you respect me, although it is true you should have mine regardless of yours.

Regards,

Leeland
RE: Realm here
Welcome

I hope you'll come to like it here Realm.

"realm" is one of my favourite words by the way. I dunno why for sure, I just like it.
(September 7, 2010 at 3:06 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Welcome

I hope you'll come to like it here Realm.

"realm" is one of my favourite words by the way. I dunno why for sure, I just like it.

WOOT! I've loved the word since 7th grade, about the time Computers and I started hitting it off. My friend introduced me to Runescape, (yeah I know, don't laugh) and gave me the name "realmleader", it has stuck ever since. I get really depressed when after being prompt for a username I can't use it.

I am a college student, so it is not likely I can spend too much time here, but all things in moderation is nice.
I've loved the word since I was a kid I think. I think it may have been ever since the old Bullfrog classic "Magic Carpet" (a PC game from the early nineties). I just love the word.
Ed WAS a troll....not to mention a first class asshole.

There are a few of them out there who think they can annoy people into accepting their particular superstition.

Takes all kinds.
We got 1 star?!? DARN...I was aiming for 0.

At least it means we are the best forum (out of the ones he rated) for getting rid of trolls like him Big Grin
Hey Realm, tell us why you believe in God - and do you consider your belief rational?
Nice theVOID. Very subtle.

P.S. Realm - hi.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Hey there, Realm! I think you'll find that once in a while, the debate ere can be very stimulating and open. Big Grin I hope you'll get a kick out of this place. And don't worry about some of these guys- their bark is much worse than their bite. Tongue
Compared to your whimper Watson.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6685 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United