Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th November 2017, 07:40

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posts are doubling!
Posts are doubling!
Hey guys!

For some reason all of my replies are double-posting.  It is happening through the main site as well as tapatalk.  I have no idea why, and I'm sure it's getting pretty annoying for everyone who is reading through threads I am participating in, lol.  Any ideas why this might be happening, and how to fix it?   Huh Huh Huh
"Well, it's got to be a chocolate jesus, make me feel good inside.  Got to be a chocolate Jesus, to keep me satisfied."  - Tom Waits
RE: Posts are doubling!
I don't see a double post here Cool
have you tried turning it off and on again
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(15th December 2016, 22:42)pool the great Wrote: I don't see a double post here Cool

I know, it's weird!
"Well, it's got to be a chocolate jesus, make me feel good inside.  Got to be a chocolate Jesus, to keep me satisfied."  - Tom Waits
(15th December 2016, 22:33)LadyForCamus Wrote: Hey guys!

For some reason all of my replies are double-posting.  It is happening through the main site as well as tapatalk.  I have no idea why, and I'm sure it's getting pretty annoying for everyone who is reading through threads I am participating in, lol.  Any ideas why this might be happening, and how to fix it?   Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry it's all part of the evolutionary process. Your posts have simply figured out asexual reproduction.
You see, one thing is: I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing.
I think it's much more interesting to live not knoing than to have answers which might be wrong.
Richard Feynman
(16th December 2016, 04:40)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(15th December 2016, 22:33)LadyForCamus Wrote: Hey guys!

Don't worry it's all part of the evolutionary process. Your posts have simply figured out asexual reproduction.

So, if LFC's post doubles every second for a just one day, that would be 2^86 400 + 1 posts by this time tomorrow.  That works out to...umm...let's see...a LOT of posts.

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
I blame raging hormones.
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
So you think she is just projecting and that it is she herself who is actually doubling?
Khem Wrote:If all you have is mere god meaning, then you don't have any super ultra mega ultimate meaning, so it's all meaningless. Cutting to the chase, the claim that apart from god there is no meaning is as ridiculous as claiming that unless you had Coke Zero you didn't have a soda.
She's having twins, just does not know it yet.
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
I seem to remember I never get notifications if you ever quote me, LFC. Seem to get notified from everyone else.

It would seem your account is broken in multiple ways.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Lutrinae 5 149 23rd July 2017, 18:09
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 2917 4th July 2017, 11:53
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  All posts in this thread have vanished! Aroura 0 232 15th February 2017, 12:31
Last Post: Aroura
  Mafia game threads showing in "Today's Posts" lists The Gentleman Bastard 18 903 5th February 2017, 16:53
Last Post: The Gentleman Bastard
  Autocombining posts The Gentleman Bastard 8 415 18th January 2017, 05:00
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Modifying "My Posts". Unfollowing. Catholic_Lady 10 765 22nd November 2016, 10:08
Last Post: Hammy
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 654 21st November 2016, 10:18
Last Post: robvalue
  How do I quote other posts? Bunburryist 5 591 14th August 2016, 02:44
Last Post: wiploc
  Concatenation of Posts Shadow_Man 15 1398 28th May 2016, 11:25
Last Post: Cthulhu Dreaming
  Videos in posts not working Joods 8 1485 25th February 2016, 00:25
Last Post: SteelCurtain